Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 57 Jenkins 0
Final.
10/15/2010 Hazard 57 Jenkins 0
Jenkins 0 0 0 0 0
Hazard 37 7 6 7 57
Scoring summary:
H--Austin Johnson 58 pass from John Combs (Nathan Higgins pass from Johnson); H--BJ Combs 16 pass from Johnson (Joseph Combs kick); H--Jordan Olinger 18 pass from John Combs (Joseph Combs kick); H--Josh Neehan 12 run (Austin Johnson run); H--Eric Back 12 pass from John Combs (Joseph Combs kick); H--Higgins 31 pass from John Combs (Joseph Combs kick); H--Zach Napier 5 run (kick failed); H--Tyler Fugate 22 pass from Jacob Roll (Joseph Combs kick).
Records: Hazard 8-0, Jenkins 0-8.
More details: John Combs threw four touchdown passes to four different receivers to help host Hazard (8-0) remain undefeated. Austin Johnson caught one of those TD passes, a 58-yarder, and threw another, a 16-yard score to B.J. Combs.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/08/17/13961...z12TxloEbq
congrats to Hazard
I think the stats are wrong. Jon Combs threw 5 touchdown passes to 5 different receivers. The 16 yard pass to BJ Combs was also from Jon Combs. And Jon done all that in the first Quarter.
Why do these two teams even play...oooh yea I forgot they are in the same district....:lmao: Thanks KHSAA
BondJamesBond Wrote:Why do these two teams even play...oooh yea I forgot they are in the same district....:lmao: Thanks KHSAA
They have to be in someones district. And I assume it would be a team closest to their school. Correct me if I am wrong.
Hazard is winning on talent alone,they hardly ever have a good game plan for the players they have.A half-way coach and a average team will shut that screen game down.
BondJamesBond Wrote:Why do these two teams even play...oooh yea I forgot they are in the same district....:lmao: Thanks KHSAA

Sad but this is the 4th straight shutout offensively for Jenkins. Yet they still will make the playoffs finishing 0-10.
No shocker here. Congrats Hazard. Jenkins continues to struggle.
kentuckynole Wrote:Sad but this is the 4th straight shutout offensively for Jenkins. Yet they still will make the playoffs finishing 0-10.

No someone fron Jekins keeps posting on Betsy Layne's threads that they are going to beat BL. Anyway Congrats Hazard.
Jackbenimble, I doubt anyone in the Hazard community agrees with your assesment of the HHS Football program. Hazard's coaching staff continues to do an OUTSTANDING job on and off the field with these young men, and sucessfully produces winning seasons year after year. They not only continue to make every young man they work with better on and off the field, but also set the example as great roll models for the community. Their players are taught sportsmanship, fair play, teamwork, discipline, and many other values that will carry over into their family and work for the rest of their lives. Any negative comments can be nothing more than envy. I can assure you that the Hazard players, parents, fans, and community are all very happy with Coach Dixon and his staff. WE put a tremendous amount of time and effort into our team and the results speak for themselves. Furthermore, I don't feel the community would have raised and supported a renovation project of constructing a new Football/Soccer facility costing over $750,000.00 if they weren't 100% behind Coach Dixon and his staff. With all that being said, the results clearly speak for themselves.
No surprise here, Congrats Dawgs!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Good Job Hazard!
[quote=bigdaddy1]jackbenimble, i doubt anyone in the hazard community agrees with your assesment of the hhs football program. Hazard's coaching staff continues to do an outstanding job on and off the field with these young men, and sucessfully produces winning seasons year after year. They not only continue to make every young man they work with better on and off the field, but also set the example as great roll models for the community. Their players are taught sportsmanship, fair play, teamwork, discipline, and many other values that will carry over into their family and work for the rest of their lives. Any negative comments can be nothing more than envy. I can assure you that the hazard players, parents, fans, and community are all very happy with coach dixon and his staff. We put a tremendous amount of time and effort into our team and the results speak for themselves. Furthermore, i don't feel the community would have raised and supported a renovation project of constructing a new football/soccer facility costing over $750,000.00 if they weren't 100% behind coach dixon and his staff. With all that being said, the results clearly speak for themselves.[/quote

Excellent post.