Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay Co. 36 Perry Central 27
It would be hard for almost any team to win when they have 6 straight home games and then have to go to a place like Clay with a team like they have.
Why did you guys have so many home games in a row? Were your first 5 or 5 away last year?
BlackBearDenMother Wrote:Why did you guys have so many home games in a row? Were your first 5 or 5 away last year?

We were 5 home and 5 away last year.
But the Casey County and Logan WV games were both Home-Home bowl games. The TECO bowl and the Blackgold bowl.
So those 2 contracts gave us 7 Home and 3 Away this year.
BlackBearDenMother Wrote:If he's that really big one that I think he was, he looked like he kinda started out limping and it only got worse by the end of the game, limping badly by that time. He didn't impress.

Give the guy a break, he was injured and trying to play through it.
Aslan Wrote:Give the guy a break, he was injured and trying to play through it.

That's what I said, he was injured and limping badly by the end of the game....therefore he did not impress. I even commented to my hubby that "Dang, #76 (or whatever number he is) can't even hardly walk". Geez...
BlackBearDenMother Wrote:That's what I said, he was injured and limping badly by the end of the game....therefore he did not impress. I even commented to my hubby that "Dang, #76 (or whatever number he is) can't even hardly walk". Geez...

Woooooooooooooooo!
zaga_fan Wrote:[Image: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co...Wooooo.jpg]

:Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs:
If PCC would have had a few away games, before this one. PCC would have on it. The away team never get the same calls as you get at home. I think this is what hute PCC over all. That is way i pick Clay over Perry.
Over all this game was the best game that i watch since last year LCC vs PCC game... Good luck to both teams...
cj2561 Wrote:If PCC would have had a few away games, before this one. PCC would have on it. The away team never get the same calls as you get at home. I think this is what hute PCC over all. That is way i pick Clay over Perry.
Over all this game was the best game that i watch since last year LCC vs PCC game... Good luck to both teams...

The calls in the first half were pretty lopsided for Clay.
In the second half they were lopsided for Perry.

Interesting thing is.
Perry led in the first half...
and Clay came back in the second lol
zaga_fan Wrote:The calls in the first half were pretty lopsided for Clay.
In the second half they were lopsided for Perry.

Interesting thing is.
Perry led in the first half...
and Clay came back in the second lol

i though it was good call game over all. There was some miss calls here and there, but over all a good call game.
BlackBearDenMother Wrote:That's what I said, he was injured and limping badly by the end of the game....therefore he did not impress. I even commented to my hubby that "Dang, #76 (or whatever number he is) can't even hardly walk". Geez...

Yesterday he was limping around school. I dont know if hes still limping, i havent seen him any today.