Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday Night Football....USF vs WVU
The Bulls have had our number in recent years. Skip Holtz already has one win over Stewart during his tenure at ECU. USF's DC is former Marshall coach Mark Snyder. Should be a dandy.

My prediction....USF 21 WVU 20
Ill go with the Neers by 3.
23-26
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:The Bulls have had our number in recent years. Skip Holtz already has one win over Stewart during his tenure at ECU. USF's DC is former Marshall coach Mark Snyder. Should be a dandy.

My prediction....USF 21 WVU 20

Eerie
Don't you have any confidence in your boys??? It will be a busy night for the fire departments in Morgantown tonight because couches will be burning. I think the Eers will get the monkey off their back. WVU by 13. :ChairHit:
Westy, I was pleasantly surprised. Defense came up big several times.
Neers looked good tonight!!!
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Westy, I was pleasantly surprised. Defense came up big several times.

Eerie,

You gotta have confidence in your team. They have lots of speed on both sides of the ball and are really good this year. I think they are one of the better teams in the country this year.
I have confidence in the team, I just lack confidence in Gomer. If you watched last night, he looked more like a cheerleader than a head football coach.