Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central @ Ashland Updates
according to spike n danny i havent heard a compton called on the last two picks....i heard tate salyer and jimmy preston not sure on the 1st one
Big_Wiggle33 Wrote:according to spike n danny i havent heard a compton called on the last two picks....i heard tate salyer and jimmy preston not sure on the 1st one
I may have misunderstood. Dickie Martin, love him or hate him, is usually very good at calling the right players's names. Maybe his roster is wrong.
thats cool was just tripping out cause i wasnt hearing compton...lol
Johnson Central scores with 2 seconds left on a run by Hall. Kick good.

JC 42 Ashland 26

FINAL
^^^Starter scores with 2 seconds left ??? Was JC able to get a timeout and get an onside kick off???
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Johnson Central scores with 2 seconds left on a run by Hall. Kick good.

JC 42 Ashland 26

FINAL

Why didn't they just kneel the ball down, that would have been good sportsmanship!
it was 4th down with 12 seconds left so j.k. just tried to run as much time off the clock as possible n no one tackled him he went 33 yds for td
sstack Wrote:Why didn't they just kneel the ball down, that would have been good sportsmanship!

Agreed!
Stardust Wrote:Agreed!

It was 4th down with 12 seconds left. Taking a knee just gives them the ball with time for two plays. You expect us to just GIVE them the ball? We ran a rollout to try and eat clock and they didn't tackle him.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I may have misunderstood. Dickie Martin, love him or hate him, is usually very good at calling the right players's names. Maybe his roster is wrong.

Hunter threw 3 picks. Young, Salyer, Preston.