Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Dunker In The 14th
WHO IS THE BEST DUNKER IN THE 14TH IN YOUR OPINION?:bounce:
Who is a dunker in the 14th? I know Lee County has Fetters that dunks a little in warmups, but other than that I'm not sure.
justin wallace of hazard and eli warren of letcher central
As far as dunking in a game situation, I doubt if there's that many pure dunkers in the 14th. Being able to dunk in warmups is quite a bit different than slamming one down while a game is in progress. To see those type dunks one will have to travel west of the mountains where the terrain is a little flater.
In the 14th I would probably have to go with Eli Warren
How come everyone always brings up "Can they dunk in a game?" who cares, I mean yea its sweet when someone does dunk in a game, but they're just asking who can dunk? period.
eli warren's the best that i've seen
either eli warren for letcher or matt williams and justin wallace from hazard
Knott Central had a guy that could throw it down. #23 i think.
Eli Warren
knott has one his name is michael lindon he is #23
eli warren is the best i have seen by far
Zach Gay of Buckhorn is getting pretty good at it. he has two in-game dunks this season. granted, they were against the david school, but they were still dunks.
Robert Smith of Owsley County hasn't played so far this year and won't be eligible until Jan 13th, but he had 5 dunks in game situations as a sophomore for the Owls two years ago. That's not too bad for a 6'1 guard. Whether he had any for Clay County last year, I don't know.
I haven't really seen anyone dunk it this year; but would love to see Fetters throw one down the hoop.:bounce:
"LBJ23" Wrote:knott has one his name is michael lindon he is #23

Thats the guy i was talking about.
1.Eli Warren
2.Justin Wallace
3.Zach Gay
4.George Campbell
"KnowWhatIMean?" Wrote:1.Eli Warren
2.Justin Wallace
3.Zach Gay
4.George Campbell

All good dunkers, but i'd also have to agree with DOC that Smith from is a high riser and deserves to be among the top.
where is the smith kid from
"DOC" Wrote:Robert Smith of Owsley County hasn't played so far this year and won't be eligible until Jan 13th, but he had 5 dunks in game situations as a sophomore for the Owls two years ago. That's not too bad for a 6'1 guard. Whether he had any for Clay County last year, I don't know.

Apparently he was eligible January 10:AngelPray
Eli Warren, without a doubt! Good kid too!
who even dunks in this region?
"LeeCoBobcatfan" Wrote:Apparently he was eligible January 10:AngelPray

That's great!!!!:dance: The sooner the better. He's a great kid:thumb: