Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When Is Pike County Championship?
i know Belfry has lost some county games this year,so how will be playing in the county championship game and the game for 3rd and 4th..
does any body know or are they over, i am not in the area and just wanted to know..
The county tournament hasn't started yet.
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:The county tournament hasn't started yet.

The county tournament starts thursday for Pikeville, Pike central, ER and Phelps. Pikeville plays phelps and ER play Central. SV and Belfry get a bye.The semi-finals will be monday more than likley between SV and Central and the other game between Belfry and Pikeville. I look for SV to play Belfry next thursday in the championship. Should be a good one!
did sv play at belfry this year?
Anyone know where the championship will be played at?
ibldblue Wrote:did sv play at belfry this year?
yes, they did play at Belfry , Belfry won.. not 100% sure of the score but i think it was 26-6
Yes they played at belfry and got beat 18-12 and they played at valley and valley won 22-20. The county championship is played at pikeville this year alpha male.
All i do is win Wrote:Yes they played at belfry and got beat 18-12 and they played at valley and valley won 22-20. The county championship is played at pikeville this year alpha male.

Yea, i was wrong on the score, Both games were excellent games , good evenly matched treams.
piratesfan4ever Wrote:Yea, i was wrong on the score, Both games were excellent games , good evenly matched treams.

Yea i can't wait till the championship, should be a great one!!! :popcorn:
It will be a good game ... Hope all players will be healthy for the game ..