Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mason County
70.00%
Russell
30.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mason County @ Russell 10/8
Russell has a shot to knock off Mason but it will take their best game of the year to do so.
I would love to see Russell pull this one off. Butt like FBall said best playing of the season.
I'll take the duo of Pawsatt and Gilbert to lead the Royals to a 10 point win
Russell players will have to play there hearts out to win this one. Mason Co is just to tough and good & Mason is better coached if it "would" come down to a barn burner.
Mason Co. wins this through the air.
Mason wins
This game is in Flatwoods so Mason better come ready to play. I am just guessing at a prediction but I'll say:

Mason Co. 27
Russell 13
Devils need a consistent running game to keep it away from Mason. If they can do this they have a decent chance of winning. If they can't.....well.....it will be a long night. Hopefully they learned a valuable lesson in the Ashland game.....don't play a zone and let the quarterback pick you apart. Put pressure on him.
Mason by 14, possible playoff opponent for Union.
MC
Mason Co 34-13
Mason County 28
Russell 7
Mason County by 2 td's
pitchfork Wrote:Russell players will have to play there hearts out to win this one. Mason Co is just to tough and good & Mason is better coached if it "would" come down to a barn burner.

Pitchfork....I'm sure alot of us on here are tired of you bad mouthing the Russell coaching staff. We are all aware that you are still chaffed over last year and maybe rightfully so. But the big point here is that our boys read this stuff and your comments shake the confidence they have in their coaches. Nothing good can come of this. A prediction that they get beat is one thing but to put down their coaches is another. Some things are better left unsaid in a public forum.....Im now off my soapbox.:devilflam
OldRD32 Wrote:Pitchfork....I'm sure alot of us on here are tired of you bad mouthing the Russell coaching staff. We are all aware that you are still chaffed over last year and maybe rightfully so. But the big point here is that our boys read this stuff and your comments shake the confidence they have in their coaches. Nothing good can come of this. A prediction that they get beat is one thing but to put down their coaches is another. Some things are better left unsaid in a public forum.....Im now off my soapbox.:devilflam

Amen! Stay on that soapbox a little longer.