Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lex Cath 62 LCA 0
Final. Utter Domination by the Knights
WOW!!!! Has LCA fallen that much since last year? Has LexCath finally gotten it together?
congrats to LC
Did not expect this score!!!!! WOW!
Jarons Wrote:WOW!!!! Has LCA fallen that much since last year? Has LexCath finally gotten it together?

Sounds like a little bit of both. :Thumbs:
The game was close for a half with LexCath leading 16-0. LCA made four turnovers deep in their own end in the third quarter and Catholic converted all four for touchdowns thus ending any chance for LCA. LexCath continues to make many penalties which would have cost them against most teams. LCA isn't as bad as the score indicates nor is LexCath as good yet. LexCath's players seemed to really enjoy themselves compared to some of their earlier games. Maybe this will help them in the two weeks preparing for Boyle to visit.
Lexington Christian 0 0 0 0 0
Lexington Catholic 3 13 34 12 62
Scoring summary:
Cath--Jake Pumphrey 33 field goal; Cath--Adam Bush 29 pass from Kyle Bolin (Pumphrey kick); Cath--Bolin 2 run (run failed); Cath--Bush 11 pass from Bolin (Pumphrey kick); Cath--Konnor Vasilko 4 run (Pumphrey kick); Cath--Amon Kumengisa 5 run (run failed); Cath--James Maddox 6 run (Pumphrey kick); Cath--Maddox 52 run (Pumphrey kick); Cath--Marcelis Logan 82 run (kick blocked); Cath--Kairon Snowden 77 run (no attempt).
Records: Lexington Catholic 3-3, Lexington Christian 3-2.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/08/17/13961...z10VQcMXhs
Catholics win Holy War!! GOD is smiling. :notworthy
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:Catholics win Holy War!! GOD is smiling. :notworthy

Nice one!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
OUCH!! I never saw this coming, what happened to LCA??!! Congrats Knights!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Wow, I didnt execpt to see a score like this. Congrats Lex Cath.
7 players for LCA were suspended for this game, that should explain alot
Adam Bush scores with a wall of blockers leading the way. LexCath looked much better and a lot of things came together against the Eagles.

[Image: http://mesmerphoto.smugmug.com/LCFootb/L...UNjM-M.jpg]
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:7 players for LCA were suspended for this game, that should explain alot

That does explain a lot. Congrats Lex Cath.
LCA only had 3 starting varsity players suspended and a couple injured. Heck, LexCath was missing several starters because of injury. LexCath is a much better team now than they were a few weeks ago and only getting better.
4 suspensions and 1 concussion, by halftime two more defensive starters were out of the game with injuries. That means LCA had 4 starters in on defense in the second half. I know you play with who you have on the field, but how many teams could withstand losing 7 starters on one side of the ball and 4 on the other? The game is in the past. LCA will be fine, and I look for them to rebound nicely.