Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Owensboro Cath 49- Henry Co. 13
Final from Owensboro. O-cath must have eaten more barbeque than those wildcats from New Castle. I thought it would be a closer game.
Grats OC
Any news on this one?
Probably won't be any news on this game until the real estate office opens on Monday.
Doug Plank Wrote:Probably won't be any news on this game until the real estate office opens on Monday.
WOW your cool Plank. With the long trip and a few injuries this week Henry wasn't on key but i am sure they will bounce back and be ready for district play don't forget the real estate man is 4-2 and two of those wins against two good 5A teams. And by the way i am sure there were other applicants that applied for this job and apparently the administration felt he was the best pick. So don't be a hater..
Said last week if we let them have their way early it could get ugly. It got Ugly. Henry decided to play the second half but issue was decided. Would not be surprised if O.C. is playing for the championship in 2AA. They are a very good team and most of them are juniors. Henry needs to regroup, get healthy and look to the big district matchup with our friends from North Oldham in two weeks. See ya' then.
Doug Plank is lame.
Doug Plank Wrote:Probably won't be any news on this game until the real estate office opens on Monday.
That makes no sense.