Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineville 62 - Paintsville 6
Most football people buy into the big "D" in order to get on the W side. It does not appear rhat the Tigers are concerned with it, averaging giving up 47pts per contest. I don't know if the tigers gave up but it sounded like the Pineville back was not to be handled with whatever D was brought by the Tigers.
batcat998 Wrote:Well the talent is there right now. They have one of the best running backs in the region with a decent sized o-line for a class a and still can't do anything. Maybe if they would quit playing playstation for and hour before they practice they can learn more about the game of football.

Don't expect things to get any better for the football team. Kinner kicked Trent Burchett off the team after the game last night.
So what does the rest of pineville's schedule look like?
t4p3r8 Wrote:Don't expect things to get any better for the football team. Kinner kicked Trent Burchett off the team after the game last night.

I didn't know that happened. Thats gonna be a major blow to the offense and I would say if Jason kicked him off the team he had a good reason. No way that a coach kicks off their best ball player without a major reason. Dang that sucks, thats gonna definitely hurt this team
batcat998 Wrote:Well the talent is there right now. They have one of the best running backs in the region with a decent sized o-line for a class a and still can't do anything. Maybe if they would quit playing playstation for and hour before they practice they can learn more about the game of football.

I agree that there is talent there, and the sad part is there is more talent sittin up in the bleachers every week because they think they are gonna big basketball stars. As for the comment about playing playstation for an hour before practice, you need to get real buddy, you have no idea what you're talkin about. Monday is film day. We watch some film of our own game from friday night, then we watch film on our upcoming opponent, then we practice. Whoever told you that we "play playstation" everyday before practice needs smacked upside the head.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
Redneck Wrote:I agree that there is talent there, and the sad part is there is more talent sittin up in the bleachers every week because they think they are gonna big basketball stars. As for the comment about playing playstation for an hour before practice, you need to get real buddy, you have no idea what you're talkin about. Monday is film day. We watch some film of our own game from friday night, then we watch film on our upcoming opponent, then we practice. Whoever told you that we "play playstation" everyday before practice needs smacked upside the head.

I was told from a parent that the kids do play playstation 3 a lot over their at the field. Is their any truth to that? Parents of players on the team were the ones that have said that. The parents raised money for travel suits for the team, and instead the money was spent on a play station 3. It's harder to convince players to play when you don't win, and that Tiller kid getting hurt last season, which was the first day that he put on full pads (which was earlier then the Tigers were supposed too) didn't help either.
Soccer is killing the football program. The soccer team has lost one game this year. Their are a ton of good atheletes on that team and they could all help the football team out big time. Paintsville looks like it is becoming a soccer school lol both teams are doing great this year and that is not helping anything for Coach Kinner. As for trent getting kicked off the team, He cussed out Kinner after the game for Kinner to kick him off tells me alot about the man. Coach is a good duy and when he can get all the right pieces in place this will be a good program we as tiger fans though are just gonna have to give it some time.
Superman20 Wrote:I was told from a parent that the kids do play playstation 3 a lot over their at the field. Is their any truth to that? Parents of players on the team were the ones that have said that. The parents raised money for travel suits for the team, and instead the money was spent on a play station 3. It's harder to convince players to play when you don't win, and that Tiller kid getting hurt last season, which was the first day that he put on full pads (which was earlier then the Tigers were supposed too) didn't help either.

The kids play playstation on gameday when they show up an hour before they have to be there, they don't play it for an hour before practice. I don't see how anybody could say that considerin we are out on the field at 3:45 everyday except Monday, which is film day. As far as the playstation goes, IDK who bought it or where the money came from, I do know that Jason bought the new NCAA Football game out of his own pocket. As for injuries, thats part of the game, thats part of any sport.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
Redneck Wrote:The kids play playstation on gameday when they show up an hour before they have to be there, they don't play it for an hour before practice. I don't see how anybody could say that considerin we are out on the field at 3:45 everyday except Monday, which is film day. As far as the playstation goes, IDK who bought it or where the money came from, I do know that Jason bought the new NCAA Football game out of his own pocket. As for injuries, thats part of the game, thats part of any sport.

I dont see much wrong with Jason setting up something for his boys to have a little fun when it comes to not effecting practice or their games. Injuries is part of the game, but when I mention that injury I would say you know exactly what im talking about on the timing of it and what the rules say Confusedhh: