Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 50 Harlan 20
Hazard has a big 4th quarter to break open a close game.

Hazard 50 Harlan 20
Harlan 0 7 7 6 20
Hazard 0 14 14 22 50
Scoring summary:
Har--Demarcus Williams 10 run (Eric Young kick); Haz--Zach Blanton 46 run (Joseph Combs kick); Haz--Josh Meehan 6 run (Jos. Combs kick); Haz--John Combs 11 run (Jos. Combs kick); Har--Vince Bianchi 11 pass from Ty Saragas (Young kick); Haz--Blanton 63 pass from Combs (Jos. Combs kick); Har--Bianchi 26 pass from Saragas (kick failed); Haz--Jordan Olinger 22 pass from Combs (Zach Miller run); Haz--Austin Johnson 41 pass from Combs (Jos. Combs kick); Haz--Blanton 58 run (Jos. Combs kick).
Records: Hazard 7-0, Harlan 3-4.
Not a bad job by the dragons. Sounds like they are starting to be compeitive. If only they can put together the complete game. I'll give Hazard credit, they are a great team, but I'm sure Harlan's youth and lack of depth was a big factor as well. Give them a couple years and they will come around.

By the way, I think Harlan only has two wins. One against Kott Central and the other against Allen Central.
I am surprised with this one even though Hazard won by 30. How was Harlan able to make it such a good first half?

Congrats Dawgs!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Congrats to Hazard
Congrats to Hazard
congrats to Hazard
Good job Hazard.
Here is the linescore with a link to it.

10/8/2010 Hazard 50 Harlan 20
Harlan 0 7 7 6 20
Hazard 0 14 14 22 50
Scoring summary:
Har--Demarcus Williams 10 run (Eric Young kick); Haz--Zach Blanton 46 run (Joseph Combs kick); Haz--Josh Meehan 6 run (Jos. Combs kick); Haz--John Combs 11 run (Jos. Combs kick); Har--Vince Bianchi 11 pass from Ty Saragas (Young kick); Haz--Blanton 63 pass from Combs (Jos. Combs kick); Har--Bianchi 26 pass from Saragas (kick failed); Haz--Jordan Olinger 22 pass from Combs (Zach Miller run); Haz--Austin Johnson 41 pass from Combs (Jos. Combs kick); Haz--Blanton 58 run (Jos. Combs kick).
Records: Hazard 7-0, Harlan 3-4.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/08/17/13961...z11pQ260fw
The Bulldogs keep on rolling! Keep it up Hazard.
Good job, Dawgs!!!
Gratz Hazard - see ya in 2 weeks (for distict title)

Suck it up Harlan - We are coming to visit. We need a good game from you just as you gave Hazard in the first half. Have had too many cupcakes, and need the seasoning.
Good job dawgs !!! 7-0 !!!!
No surprise here.
Still one undefeated team left in the county!
Congrats Dawgs
Harlan **** tough for a while. Congrats Hazard.
Westside Wrote:Harlan **** tough for a while. Congrats Hazard.

The word filter kills me sometimes lol
Link to story and stats on the game.

http://www.harlandaily.com/view/full_sto...eft_column
i think oden should get the ball more because he has excellent speed and can really handle the ball. when hazard played breathitt his speed was unbelievable. overall the bulldogs are a very strong team and have a very good chance to win state, however i think if oden got the ball more it would allow them to be even stronger. way to go BULLDOGS!!!!!
There's a few pictures of the Hazard-Harlan game starting here.... http://sports.webshots.com/album/5784276...?start=576