Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Listen to the Big Show
I was wondering if anyone on BGR listens to the Big Show with JohnBoy and Billy.
What do you like or dislike about the show?
I like them I use to listen to them all the time, but right now I listen to Bob and Tom.
Same here. I used to listen to them when Bob and Tom were off the air on rock 105 due to the ice storm several years ago. I switch over sometimes when there is a song on 105 and there seems to be this woman that has the most annoying laugh that I have ever heard. That and Kristi Lee is HOT. Check her out at www.bobandtom.com and click the who's who link on the left of the page.:bounce:
I do sometimes
Storytime with Carl Childers is pretty cool!
I listen to Bob & Tom every morning on Mix 103.1. They have a thing called Bob & Tom Extra that runs from 6pm to 7pm every evening. I hardly ever listen to john boy and billy anymore.
Bob and Tom get to wild for my taste. There'e a lot of bits they do that I wouldn't want younger kids to listen to.
i like bob an tom
If I am bored
Old School Wrote:Bob and Tom get to wild for my taste. There'e a lot of bits they do that I wouldn't want younger kids to listen to.

That I have to agree with but it is much better that it used to be. The FCC Kind of killed some of the really bad bits. But I never listen to it with the kids in the cars anyways.