Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Year's 2006...What's your Resolution ???
mine too Tate..... and get my car all lined out
thetribe Wrote:I can't sit down and have that discussion with my parents because they don't understand and they don't want to know much about me. That's fine with me though, I don't want them knowing ALOT of stuff. When I move off to collge then they will realize they should have raised and taught my little sister better because they will be screwed when I move out.

I knwo exactly what you are goin through.. I've never been able to sit down with the parents and have a discussion because i thought they wouldn't understand.. and to this day they are the last people to find out what i"m doing.. You guys on here knew i was goin to get married before they did..

But the thing is.. they understand mroe abotu you then you think.. You just need to find a common ground..

as far as partying and all that goes.. it's overrated.. you will get sick of your friends coming over and eating all your food or drinking your beer or whatever.. You'll realize that getting drunk all the time isn't as fun as it was when you had to sneak to do it. and then you have to pay for everything by yourself.. and at some point or another you will break down and ask for money...