Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pre-Season Top 25 help
If anyone would like to help with the Preseason Girl's Basketball Top 25, let me know. I know that it is early, but I just want to let it be known that I will be looking for all the help I can get. I am no longer on a college campus, so I will not be online as much. I know that other mods and admins will help. I know that I can count on help from people such as RockSolid69 and RyanBlue, but if anyone wants to help, just let me know.

You would not necessarily have to submit a Top 25 every week, but you could offer insights, let us know if a team is too high, too low or needing to be included.

I am very proud of this forum. It is a lot cleaner (usually) than some of the other forums on this site and I take pride in that, BUT I know that this forum has a lot of user-police that help me out and I thank you for that.

and for those about to post cleanly.........Confusedalute:
bump.

I want to post the top 25 by November 20th.

Just send me a PM or post you top 25 here. Also, I would like to do a 1nd, 2nd and honorable mention all-state team.

Remember you do not have to send a top 25, you can send a top 5, top 10, top 15, etc...

Thanks in advance!