Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rumor: Chris Paul Wants Out Of New Orleans
According To ESPN Insider

but where would he go?
LA.
To the Lakers! We need a younger PG. Perfect guy for us.
K_Mac Wrote:To the Lakers! We need a younger PG. Perfect guy for us.

:Thumbs:
Aslan Wrote::Thumbs:

LA this LA that.. you two get real.. LA can't take anymore all-stars on.. ****, if I wanted to play for the Lakers for a $10,000 contract they wouldnt even be able to sign me right now. Their pockets are wayyyy wayyy empty.
Ballers Wrote:LA this LA that.. you two get real.. LA can't take anymore all-stars on.. ****, if I wanted to play for the Lakers for a $10,000 contract they wouldnt even be able to sign me right now. Their pockets are wayyyy wayyy empty.

LA only has two all stars.
Aslan Wrote:LA only has two all stars.

Exactly! They want to act like LA has 10 guys that would start for any team in the NBA. Boston had more all-stars then LA, just to point that out.
I am a cp3 homer! Please dont go to the lakers! Go with bron and Dwade!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Put the Laker uniform on CP3. Play along side the greatest offensive force to ever touch a basketball. It is your destiny.
Aslan Wrote:Put the Laker uniform on CP3. Play along side the greatest offensive force to ever touch a basketball. It is your destiny.

This made me laugh!
K_Mac Wrote:Exactly! They want to act like LA has 10 guys that would start for any team in the NBA. Boston had more all-stars then LA, just to point that out.

Kobe, Gasol, Bynum, Odom, Would start for any team in the league.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:This made me laugh!

That was my intension. Big Grin
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Kobe, Gasol, Bynum, Odom, Would start for any team in the league.

Bynum would start for a few teams, Odom for quite a few. There both far from all stars though.
Aslan Wrote:Bynum would start for a few teams, Odom for quite a few. There both far from all stars though.

Bynum healthy is a star, And noone other than rondo on the celtics is still an allstar. I would take gasol over KG now, Kobe over allen,
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Bynum healthy is a star, And noone other than rondo on the celtics is still an allstar. I would take gasol over KG now, Kobe over allen,

Bynum has never stayed healthy though. And I agree with the KG/Pau and Kobe/Allen comparison.