Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge 31 Shelby Valley 6
I hate to see people try to take away from what is a great win by a growing east ridge team. This was a great game for them and a win that they will be able to look back on as a turning point in there programs history. Keep up the good work warriors!!!
Here is what I take from it. East Ridge is developing and growing program. Shelby Valley is starting to fall. The cure is to take a step back and regroup and try to move forward.
Good win for ER. A little disappointed in behavior from SV. Win or lose .......do it with sportmanship.
Congratulations East Ridge!! This seems to be a much improved team.
Is this the first time that ER has beat SV in football? I couldn't believe the score. I am hearing nothing but negative things so I hope that SV can bounce back, and get focus for the game Friday night.
All i do is win Wrote:Shelby Valley played like girls tonight it highly dissopointed me!!!
That dalton lewis is somthing else, coach should have some collages looking at him.

SO TELL ME,HOW WAS YOUR CROW DINNER?:Clap:
hootie Wrote:Is this the first time that ER has beat SV in football? I couldn't believe the score. I am hearing nothing but negative things so I hope that SV can bounce back, and get focus for the game Friday night.

Yes.
footballnut Wrote:SO TELL ME,HOW WAS YOUR CROW DINNER?:Clap:
I must admit it was quite good lol. Valley played awful and east ridge played great i would like to see them meet up again though just for kicks to see whta could happen if there was any differint sceems the 2nd time around.:igiveup:
VoR_58 Wrote:An unknown team with 16 unknown transfers this year.

Confusedhh:

16 unknown transfers, where do you get your facts, the funny pages.:lame:
Hmmm...
...time tells all...