Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris Bosh Down To 5 Teams On His List
1) Raptors

2) Bulls

3) Lakers

4) Heat

5) Knicks

Sources said the Raptors prefer a sign-and-trade if Bosh is intent on leaving as well. They likely would want a big man to replace the 6-10, 230-pound Bosh in the lineup.

One source said Bosh's decision hinges on where LeBron James signs.

"If LeBron decides to go to either New York or Chicago, I think that's where you'll see Chris land," the source told Ford. "If LeBron stays in Cleveland, I think the process is more wide open."

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5208043"]Sources: Chris Bosh of Toronto Raptors has wish list including five teams - ESPN@@AMEPARAM@@http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5152416@@AMEPARAM@@5152416[/ame]

It'd Be Nice To See LeBron & Chris On The Bulls Roster Next Season :biggrin:
i think that lebron will only go to new york or chicago if chris bosh will go with him. remember he wants a ring.
New York would have David Lee to offer.
Chicago would have Joakim Noah to offer.

Could you imagine if Lee stayed with the Knicks and it was Lebron, Bosh and Lee!
The Bulls COULD be (not likely) Rose, Hinrich (spelling?), Lebron, Bosh, Noah!!!!!
lwc Wrote:New York would have David Lee to offer.
Chicago would have Joakim Noah to offer.

Could you imagine if Lee stayed with the Knicks and it was Lebron, Bosh and Lee!
The Bulls COULD be (not likely) Rose, Hinrich (spelling?), Lebron, Bosh, Noah!!!!!

you spelled Hinrich's name correct but the bulls have been wanting to get rid of hinrich and i look for them to do that and as of right now the bulls are the leading team to get james but i don't know if they will have the cap room to sign both James and Bosh unless they do some unloading....if they want both of them then there gonna have to get rid of Hinrich and Deng both
Bosh possibly going to LA? Wow. The 3 peat I've been talking about will just be the beginning of another Lakers dynasty.
Aslan Wrote:Bosh possibly going to LA? Wow. The 3 peat I've been talking about will just be the beginning of another Lakers dynasty.

You need the Repeat first.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:You need the Repeat first.

Repeating is part of the 3 peat. :Cheerlead
Aslan Wrote:Repeating is part of the 3 peat. :Cheerlead

Celtics may crush your dream.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Celtics may crush your dream.

The Mamba is very venomous, the Celtics aren't likely to dodge his lethal bite twice.
Aslan Wrote:The Mamba is very venomous, the Celtics aren't likely to dodge his lethal bite twice.

Dodge? They De Venomized that mamba in the finals.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Dodge? They De Venomized that mamba in the finals.

Pst
Bosh at the Lakers, wow, sounds great! Unlikely I believe, but great!
if you Add LeBron James and Chris Bosh to the Lakers you can go ahead and just hand them the NBA Championship, Each Year Til There Free Agents Again
Strikeout King Wrote:if you Add LeBron James and Chris Bosh to the Lakers you can go ahead and just hand them the NBA Championship, Each Year Til There Free Agents Again

There is no way that either one of them will be joining the Lakers anytime soon... Keep that in your dreams people.
Bosh is a possibility, he listed LA in his final 5. Lebron is not. If Bosh came to LA, one of the bigs would have to be let loose or traded bc they wouldn't be enough PT to go around. But him and Kobe would be quite the show.
Id love to see the Sixers get Cousins in the draft and sign Bosh Big Grin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Aslan Wrote:Bosh is a possibility, he listed LA in his final 5. Lebron is not. If Bosh came to LA, one of the bigs would have to be let loose or traded bc they wouldn't be enough PT to go around. But him and Kobe would be quite the show.

Quite a show indeed. Personally I like Bynum and Gasol though. Id love to see Bosh in a Laker jersey, but Im content with who we have. I wouldnt mind picking up another PG (much love for fisher but he isnt as young as he once was).
K_Mac Wrote:Quite a show indeed. Personally I like Bynum and Gasol though. Id love to see Bosh in a Laker jersey, but Im content with who we have. I wouldnt mind picking up another PG (much love for fisher but he isnt as young as he once was).

lol, so true.. Not to mention all of the cap space he is taking up for them right now.
K_Mac Wrote:Quite a show indeed. Personally I like Bynum and Gasol though. Id love to see Bosh in a Laker jersey, but Im content with who we have. I wouldnt mind picking up another PG (much love for fisher but he isnt as young as he once was).

Brown will replace Fisher.
^^ Im glad to see my friends agree with me.
I just read this comment on an ESPN story and it is interesting. The money works out of both sides, and it sounds somewhat-reasonable. Whatcha think?

Quote:LBJ will be a bull... The bulls will sign him albeit for the $30mil less than cleveland can but he wants a ring and will get that. Then Bosh will come to chicago in a sign and trade which will give the bulls bosh and turkoglu for Deng and the 2012 pick from charlotte and Either hinrich or gibson..I believe calderon will come in that deal also..

Rose
?
James
Bosh
Noah
lwc Wrote:I just read this comment on an ESPN story and it is interesting. The money works out of both sides, and it sounds somewhat-reasonable. Whatcha think?

link???

everything i've read about LeBron, is the Bulls, but i just read that the Cavs have an Edge to Re-sign him
Strikeout King Wrote:link???

everything i've read about LeBron, is the Bulls, but i just read that the Cavs have an Edge to Re-sign him

I don't have the link anymore but it was a user comment on the ESPN story about Lebron on Larry King Live talking about giving the edge to the Cavs. It wasn't actually IN the story, it was a users comment about the story. They made a good argument though.
Strikeout King Wrote:link???

Orton is my favorite current wrestler. RKO!
But I still ain't buying Lebron to Chicago. Well see what happens though.
Aslan Wrote:Orton is my favorite current wrestler. RKO!
But I still ain't buying Lebron to Chicago. Well see what happens though.

I dont believe he is going to the bulls either. Orton is probably second or third on my list as well, thought i would toss that out there with u guys. Im a Triple H guy though, he is just injured (taking vacation) right now.
Hunter is the man! I can't wait til he comes back to get revenge on Sheamus. But anyway, ttt.
Aslan Wrote:Hunter is the man! I can't wait til he comes back to get revenge on Sheamus. But anyway, ttt.

Looking forward to it myself.
Aslan Wrote:Hunter is the man! I can't wait til he comes back to get revenge on Sheamus. But anyway, ttt.

Triple H is my fav. Wrestler....when is Summerslam?

K_Mac Wrote:Looking forward to it myself.

me, you and Aslan are all looking forward to it
Strikeout King Wrote:Triple H is my fav. Wrestler....when is Summerslam?

me, you and Aslan are all looking forward to it

August the 15th if im not mistaken.
Bosh, Turkoglu, and Lebron to the Bulls? Geeeee... That'd be an alright team.