Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
52nd District 2010-2011
Who will be the favor to win the 52nd District Championship:Bell County,Harlan,Harlan County,and Middlesboro.
Harlan County would have to be the favorites to win that district. They return several key players from last season's team. Harlan Co. should again be one of the top teams in the 13th Region. Bell County could possibly challenge Harlan Co.
Harlan City and Middlesboro loose a lot from last years team. I would say it is a 2 horse race between Bell and Harlan Co. I would give the slight early edge to Harlan Co.
Harlan also lost their coach. That has to have an impact too.
Any idea of who may be the coach at Harlan?
bell co and harlan co should be the contenders for the district championship they have two great coaches in morris and nolan plus they have a load of talent harlan ind. and middlesboro will start off slow but have some great young talent coming up and will get better with experience and will be contenders in 2011
Harlan Co and Bell County should be the top 2 teams on the girl's and boy's side. Morris is a good coach, but he coaches boy's at Bell not girls though. Nolan is the girl's coach at Harlan Co.
Good luck Black Bears
Bell County will win the 52nd District Tournamament
I think that they will have a chance. Both them and Harlan Co return several key players. A lot will depend on how the role players/younger kids from last year develop as they begin to play in a bigger role. Harlan Co would have to be the early favorite going into the season. But you can never count out any of the four teams, have to play the games.