Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Source: "Florida found out that Knight is Kentucky bound"
I talked to a national recruiting analyst this morning to hear his thoughts on Brandon Knight's recruitment.

Knight, the nation's top-rated overall player in the 2010 class by Rivals.com, will make an announcement on his future soon.

We learned last night that Florida is no longer considering Knight, which leaves his list at four: Kentucky, Connecticut, Kansas and Syracuse.

I asked the analyst why Florida would back away from Knight at such a critical stage of the process:

"Florida found out that Knight is Kentucky bound and (Josh) Selby is heading to Kansas," he replied.

I asked him if he felt that it was generally known in most recruiting circles that Knight was likely going to Kentucky:

"Probably yeah. Unless something happens at the last minute, he's the next great Calipari point guard."

My Thoughts: While this is certainly nothing official, I'm starting to feel pretty good about Kentucky's chances of landing Brandon Knight.

allkyhoops

Something really worth noting is that, by the aid of AP classes I'm assuming, Knight has a 4.3 GPA.
I like it, I like it!!!

good find.
alot of this is old news everyone already figured where knight and selby both were heading but i guess it is icing on the cake at least for right now.....oh yeah i love icing
I could see him at UK and if not UK syracuse
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Everything just keeps pointing toward Knight coming to Lexington. Cal is the only way a kid will be pulled from Florida and put into the midwest. I believe he favors his NBA future over pleasant scenery.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Everything just keeps pointing toward Knight coming to Lexington. Cal is the only way a kid will be pulled from Florida and put into the midwest. I believe he favors his NBA future over pleasant scenery.

I agree! Especially if we go farther in the tournament.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
cougarpride08 Wrote:I agree! Especially if we go farther in the tournament.

At this point I would say that Knight knows Wall is gone and that he will be the big star in the DDMO next season.