Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region: What seniors does your team lose?
Shelby Valley
Jonathan Berger
Ashley Hatfield
Elisha Justice
Taylor Newsome
Tyler Newsome
Dillon Tackett
Tanner Tackett
Cody Varney
This list has the rest of the 15th region doing back flips!
Prestonsburg

Michael Burchett
Cameron Tincher
Kyle Gearheart
Zak Key
East Ridge

Korey Fields
Trey Lawson
Chris Coleman
Zach Herrel
Cody Williams
Michael Miller
Robert Coleman
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:East Ridge

Korey Fields
Trey Lawson
Chris Coleman
Zach Herrel
Cody Williams
Michael Miller
Robert Coleman

Is McClanahan the only returning player with any substantial experience?
The Icon Wrote:This list has the rest of the 15th region doing back flips!

LOL, everyone besides Valley fans!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Betsy Layne
-Adam Howell
- Bryce Adkins
- Colt Stumbo
- Steven Johnson
- Jordan newman

all these players will be missed and was a huge part to the reconstruction of the betsy layne basketball program
bballfan12 Wrote:Betsy Layne
-Adam Howell
- Bryce Adkins
- Colt Stumbo
- Steven Johnson
- Jordan newman

all these players will be missed and was a huge part to the reconstruction of the betsy layne basketball program

From the 58th:

Allen Central- Stumbo, Jackson and Chad Nelson
Prestonsburg- Burchett, Tincher, Gearheart, and Key
Betsy Layne- B.Adkins, Newman, Johnson, Stumbo, and Howell
South Floyd- Tommy Joe Hall, Corey Paige, Wes Light and Jordan Burke

Prestonsburg loses 4 out of their 5 starters, that started at the end of the season.
Allen Central loses quite a bit in Stumbo and Jackson.
Betsy Layne loses 5 out of their top 8 players and 2 out of their top 3 or 4 players(Newman and B.Adkins)
South Floyd loses some depth, but return 4 starters, and their 4 leading scorers.
Johnson Central loses:

Jeremy Stacy
Robert Smith
Nick Vance
Heath Ward
Ben Fannin
It is my understanding that Zach Ramey of SV is not elligible next. He has had his 4 years of eligiblity.....
What about Pikeville? I know Clark is gone....
Well I personally fill that though SV may lose a lot . But so does a lot of other teams . I fill SV will be able to compete next year because the younger players they have and will get from Dorton and Virgie . :1:
The 15th region will be wide up next year. Belfry South Floyd, and Johnson central retuns the most experience but Betsy Layne, Lawrence, Sheldon Clark, Pike Central, and Paintsville return their best players from this year. Pikeville, Shelby Valley and East Ridge all had excellent JV teams splitting their regular season games. ER the team I know the most about only lost 3 JV games and one of those was because Justice was gone to a Jr Hi game. ER weakness will be Justices youth and the need for a 2 guard who can score. The X-factor in the 59th will be the level on which Jake wants to play. If he has the right frame of mind ER COULD be one of the better teams in the region. If it is the same ole, same ole they will rank toward the bottom.
fedscreekviking Wrote:The 15th region will be wide up next year. Belfry South Floyd, and Johnson central retuns the most experience but Betsy Layne, Lawrence, Sheldon Clark, Pike Central, and Paintsville return their best players from this year. Pikeville, Shelby Valley and East Ridge all had excellent JV teams splitting their regular season games. ER the team I know the most about only lost 3 JV games and one of those was because Justice was gone to a Jr Hi game. ER weakness will be Justices youth and the need for a 2 guard who can score. The X-factor in the 59th will be the level on which Jake wants to play. If he has the right frame of mind ER COULD be one of the better teams in the region. If it is the same ole, same ole they will rank toward the bottom.

The only starters that Lawrence returns is Wade Skaggs and Blake Bradley don't know how you can say that they are returning their best players as they lose their point and post players. Skaggs and Bradley will be all the experience they are returning.
Belfry -
Jeremy Maynard
Thomas Varney

I honestly feel Belfry should be the region favorite.
NEXT Wrote:Belfry -
Jeremy Maynard
Thomas Varney

I honestly feel Belfry should be the region favorite.

I heard there may be questions regarding Hairston's eligibility. Any truth to that?
BlueSky Wrote:It is my understanding that Zach Ramey of SV is not elligible next. He has had his 4 years of eligiblity.....

How can he have had no more elegibility, he's only a junior. He hasn't played 4 years of ball?
Paintsville only lost one senior in Seth Rice. They return their entire team nest season.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Pike Central-cory tackett, justin seal
pikeville - gatlin clark, patrick keene, devin burchett

i honestly see pikeville being the best next year with the upcoming talent.
I should have said LC Sheldon Clark and Pike Central return their best individual player ie Skaggs Mccoy and I dont know SC scorers name. The Sv player was home schooled and he should be in this 2010 class and the Belfry point guard will be too old next season but if you have any pull with the KHSAA you get what you want. Dont think so? BL had a home schooled player and a transfer that got a 5th year a couple years ago and girls illegally transfered to SV and still played right on. Dont agree. Go to EC any morning and watch one of them drive from her original home to SV.
As the King put in the main post, My team loses the whole core! Valley will be finding a new identity.
OffTheHook Wrote:Paintsville only lost one senior in Seth Rice. They return their entire team nest season.

Should be a good team next year. It's been a rough couple of years at Paintsville but they should be competing for title again next year. The region title that is.
He has been home schooled, and has used his 4 years up. I can not see the KHSAA opening up a can of worms that would cause many problems for them in the future..
Disco Stu Wrote:Should be a good team next year. It's been a rough couple of years at Paintsville but they should be competing for title again next year. The region title that is.

No way.

They might make the region, but I see them no better than last year..............