Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cavs Without Lebron
A loss to milwaukee but a win against the Spurs Very unpredictable team.... Your thoughts???
Why isn't Lebron playing? I'm not entirely clear on why..
He tweaked his ankle on Friday night against the Pistons.. Mike Brown said he missed Saturday's game just for rest, but it was his ankle. I was at the Cavs game last night against the Spurs and saw LeBron. It is said that he will play on Friday.
And the reason they lost to the Bucks was because only 2 players showed up.. Jamison (30 pts), and Delonte (27 pts). They played well last night because Jawad stepped up late and Mo did too. Plus, the Spurs didn't have Parker so they weren't at full strength either.
Obviously this team is alot better without lebron than what everyone gives them credit for.
lol hows that? they beat a San Antonio team without a point guard at home. Manu and George Hill were the only ones to show up for the Spurs. They looked lost most of the game without LeBron
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Obviously this team is alot better without lebron than what everyone gives them credit for.

The Cleveland Cavaliers are definitely a great team. They're being compared to other elite teams, such as the Los Angeles Lakers, Denver Nuggets, and Boston Celtics. It's still pretty good, though, to have LeBron James on your team.
No different than the Lakers have played without Kobe this year. They had an 0-3 mark without Kobe recently and then a 3-0 mark without him earlier in the season.

It's NBA basketball. Regular season anything happens.
runninrebs21 Wrote:lol hows that? they beat a San Antonio team without a point guard at home. Manu and George Hill were the only ones to show up for the Spurs. They looked lost most of the game without LeBron

There def better than a 15 win season like the heat without wade. There like the lakers. their stacked. West, Jamison, williams, would all start for any other team, or most of the teams in the league.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Obviously this team is alot better without lebron than what everyone gives them credit for.

and the lakers were winning without kobe as well...Just sit the all stars down :eyeroll:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:and the lakers were winning without kobe as well...Just sit the all stars down :eyeroll:

LOL yea because that would work.
theVILLE Wrote:and the lakers were winning without kobe as well...Just sit the all stars down :eyeroll:

just saying. these players get no credit with superstars on their teams.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:just saying. these players get no credit with superstars on their teams.

Thats the truth. Its the role players and back up that is the key to winning championships. One player can not do it alone (though some would come close lol).
Didn't Jamison hurt his knee?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
K_Mac Wrote:Thats the truth. Its the role players and back up that is the key to winning championships. One player can not do it alone (though some would come close lol).

Iverson...
K_Mac Wrote:LOL yea because that would work.

Yeah really
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Wildcatk23 Wrote:just saying. these players get no credit with superstars on their teams.

I know bub...Jk with ya there
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
wildcatk23 Wrote:iverson...

exactly
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
If they were forced into the playoffs without LeBron.
They would be going home to watch the rest of the games played on TV.
Ballers Wrote:If they were forced into the playoffs without LeBron.
They would be going home to watch the rest of the games played on TV.

They will with lebron. Once they face Orlando Or Boston.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:They will with lebron. Once they face Orlando Or Boston.

Amen brother.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:They will with lebron. Once they face Orlando Or Boston.

Wow i really worry about you and k_mac! :igiveup:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:Wow i really worry about you and k_mac! :igiveup:

We fill the same way about you Ville.