Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best JV team in Pike County
Who has the best JV team in Pike County?
east ridge by far
Phelps has only lost tow jv games this year and that was to pikeville and pike central
warriors#55 Wrote:east ridge by far

Thats why they got beat by Shelby Valley 2 days ago isn't it?? Let me guess, Bad game? :please:
imo shelby valley got beat at east ridge did they have a bad game or did east ridge just beat them
In my opinion, none of them are very strong. On any given day, any one of the teams in Pike County could come up the winner. Pike County just isn't very strong in basketball period! The only exception to that rule is Shelby Valley's Varsity... but as far JV, Pike County is weak!
The Installer Wrote:In my opinion, none of them are very strong. On any given day, any one of the teams in Pike County could come up the winner. Pike County just isn't very strong in basketball period! The only exception to that rule is Shelby Valley's Varsity... but as far JV, Pike County is weak!

Agreed I think its very even in the whole 15th region, with that being said the JV talent just isnt there.
Very weak in general,so is the 14th region!!!
Its ERHS Warriors for sure,, they have played most everyone in the region and beat most by more than 20, they have a record of 12-2 (i think) and in reply to the valley loss, coach little gave bench players big minutes after a 10 pt lead in the third,, this late in the season its not about winning for JV squads its about preparing players for varsity. And as far as that goes ERHS will def be the varsity team to beat next year!!!
BlueChip1 Wrote:Its ERHS Warriors for sure,, they have played most everyone in the region and beat most by more than 20, they have a record of 12-2 (i think) and in reply to the valley loss, coach little gave bench players big minutes after a 10 pt lead in the third,, this late in the season its not about winning for JV squads its about preparing players for varsity. And as far as that goes ERHS will def be the varsity team to beat next year!!!

I'm not saying that ER isn't the best JV team, but I watched the game at SV and Coach Little played to win. SV just played well in the 2nd half and Rusty Roberts hit several big three pointers if I remember correctly. At ER, SV lost, but not by much.