Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hawaii Bowl
does anyone know anything about the hawaii high school all star game
I know its really really reallyyyyyyyyy expensive. For those who thought the Border Bowl game was too much, you might wanna stay away from this one.
Yep, a Campbell County player Brian Sauerback was invited and turned it down due to the excessive expense and lack of college coaches that attend it
This games is a money making scheme. Would not do for recruiting purposes. How much was the Border Bowl?
I know B.J. Roberts was invited but like everyone else just said forget it due to the money it costs.
Alot of players get invited to this. My senior year there was 3 of us who got letters from my team. And I knew of a few more from other schools who was invited as well.
I think its a scam..over 2 grand for this.
yea everyone i knew who could have went turned it down due to the cost
Shane Pack from LC and Ben Preston was invited and a few others.
Pack played in the KY vs. TN game and opted not to attend in Hawaii for baseball purposes. Also there is a lack of college coaches who attend and its expensive.
It costs a lot of money and seems to be a way for some coaches to get a cheap vacation trip to Hawaii.
games go on like this to just make money they will take anybody they can to make money off of the game!!
Big time scam. I believe every player in my senior class recieved an invite letter and that includes a few who couldnt bend over and tie their shoe. These types of bowl games the host will sell that college coaches will be there just to get your money. No matter the sport maybe with the exception of basketball, they will ask for a non-refundable deposit to secure your spot and that should be your 1st red flag.
Gavin Fleming of Jenkins got invited, but turned it down because of expenses.
This game has nothing in common with Border Bowl
Pretty much everybody gets invited to this game but nobody goes because it is way too expensive. There are very few, if any, college coaches there and it isn't worth the time or money to attend.