Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite vacation spots
I like going to the Public Pool during summer. Big Grin
Nahh, I'm playing.

My favorite place I've ever been by far would have to be San Antonio, Texas. I love that city. But as far as beaches, nothing beats Myrtle Beach, SC IMO. I love all of the attractions, restaraunts, etc. But, Orlando was a nice city too. My LEAST favorite city in the world HAS to be Memphis, TN. Needless to say, there was a shooting a couple of blocks from where we stayed, but it was still fun. haha. I tend to make the best out of the worst times, and this was one of the cases where I put that trait to use.
My favorite has been topsail island! It may have just been the spot at on the coast but we absolutely had a whole beach to just my family. It is so peaceful and private, it cant be beat.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:My favorite has been topsail island! It may have just been the spot at on the coast but we absolutely had a whole beach to just my family. It is so peaceful and private, it cant be beat.

Ahhhh kindred spirit!

Which part? North Topsail, Surf City, or Topsail Beach (south)?

That is my family's vacation spot since I was a kid and I love it! We always stayed in North Topsail. I did my internship at the Sea Turtle Hospital on the South End and lived on the beach for a whole summer.

I have been to alot of great places but Topsail is my favorite.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:My favorite has been topsail island! It may have just been the spot at on the coast but we absolutely had a whole beach to just my family. It is so peaceful and private, it cant be beat.

I forgot about that place. I really enjoyed it there. It is really hard to find a better place.
Myrtle beach