Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell Co. 09/10
Brain Hall seems to be a great coach! I think Powell has a good chance this year, they have improved greatly!! Moe, Carlise, Joe, Christian, Don, Jacob, Ryan.... All very good players. I would be concerened about Matt, he is a very good defensive as well as offensive player. All of the boys have improved and together as a group look to have a promising future.
Red/white night is thursday... Smile
P_C_H_S Wrote:Red/white night is thursday... Smile

I look for Powell to have a good season this year.
Powell started to show some real improvement at the end of the year last year and played really well in the district tourney. I think they will be right there playing for the #1 seed this year with Lee. Hall is a good coach and will have them ready to play.
Team chemistry is the key to any team. Then comes support. Then comes the players. If everyone can show powell support they can be good this year. Its all about determination on the players part. Best of luck. possible 10-15 wins.
I think Powell will have a better season than last year. But it will be tough in the 56th this year. Estill, Lee, and Owsley are all working hard. It will be a great tourney this year!
Folks said PCHS almost beat Pairs. That is good. I believe that Brewer gives the team a great player.
In the paper Reed did not score against Harlan; I think all that we have is Brewer and Creech. That was a bad game against Harlan. What are we going to do?
That Bracken County game was bad. We were confused on offense and defense. I hope that coach hall learn some lessons from Bracken County's coach. When Bracken ran a play it worked. When we ran a play or if we even have any it did not work. What happens in practice? Our guys do not know where they are suppose to be. Reed must have a problem; he is not the player that he was last year. I hope that we can get it together.

:please:
That Lee County was as good as it gets. I am happy for the guys and Reed performed great; that was great to see. However, PCHS had a 12 point lead and Lee keyed in:Cheerlead on our all guard offense and cut the lead and went ahead by one. We were lucky to win. We need to get the other guys in the offense or Lee will beat us by 10 the next time.
It seemed that Reed came out of a slump against Berea. We are looking better. Nolan, Conners, and Scott was wide open numerous times and no one saw them. Scott did get a few shots off. They need to work as a team instead of a three guard offense. Wait until one of our guards gets hurt and it will be over for us.:moon:
Wish that Floyd County politics wouldv'e left Coach Hall at B.L.H.S. They have lost several talented players since his departure!
Well I told you that they would figure out our three guard offense.

If we did not have Brewer we would be 3 and 9 instead of 9 and 3. I am glad he returned from Clark County. Cordia took it to us. Reed and Creech sucked. We need one coach instead of Clark barking out orders. Our players do not know who is the coach and they are confused.

That is the way Slake sees it.:please:
well if Creech sucked why did he get 20 points. Brewer had 22 points and you know we would not be 9-3 without any of our starters because they all play a part if brewer doesn't get open he can't score and he will be the first to tell you he gets help from others. so support them or keep your mouth shut!!!!:letsfight
Is Creech scoring 20 points a game. Give me a break. If we did:flush::flush: not have Brewer we would be like last year.
brewer is the best on the team the rest besides maybe creech cant do nuttin