Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LSU to install purple field turf in 2010 season
The LSU tiger athletic department has announced that they are preparing to install purple turf. This is like Boise state blue turf, but it will be bayou purple.lol

Can you imagine when LSU plays their home game, and has a purple out...and wears the all purple unis. This will be the toughest place to play in the country..........WELCOME TO PURPLE DEATH VALLEY!!!!!!!!!

http://www.lsusports.net/ViewArticle.dbm...=204919830
Yuck
I think it looks pretty cool. But i dont know why its in the High School football threads lol.
Read the article: Art Vandalay? Surely, you didn't think this was real.
Big Chief Wrote:Read the article: Art Vandalay? Surely, you didn't think this was real.
:thatsfunn Wasn't the George's alter ego in Seinfeld?
This is pretty killer
I've been trying to win Powerball for last two years with the plan to put a PURPLE field down at the Briar Patch in Somerset. I can't wait to see LSU's field even thought thier Purple and Somerset's Purple are different shades with SHS Purple being a darker shade.
Im almost 100% sure its illegal now in the NCAA to have anything other than green. Boise St's field was grandfathered in.
Wake up people. It was an April Fool's joke.
Beetle01 Wrote:Im almost 100% sure its illegal now in the NCAA to have anything other than green. Boise St's field was grandfathered in.

First of all this is a joke but no such rule exists. Eastern Washington is currently installing red turf.