Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lafayette 64 Mason County 59
Final
Mason Co led at the half. Tuff loss.
Royals have been very up/down this year
Stardust Wrote:Royals have been very up/down this year

With all they lost to graduation last year and the injuries, they have done well I think. Easier schedule has helped too.
The Royals biggest problem this year has been the long scoring droughts they go through every game.

They led by as many as 7 in this game in the 2nd quarter, went into the half with a 3 point lead at 31-28. They only scored 6 points in the third quarter I think, so it went from a lead to a 10 point deficit going into the 4th.

Once again though, much like Holmes, they face a team that is flat out better than them and they hold their own.

Mason County was originally scheduled to play Paul Dunbar before all the snow stuff canceled the game. They picked up this game instead and I would much rather them have this kind of game as opposed to what would have been a glorified scrimmage against Dunbar.
homeless_camel Wrote:The Royals biggest problem this year has been the long scoring droughts they go through every game.

They led by as many as 7 in this game in the 2nd quarter, went into the half with a 3 point lead at 31-28. They only scored 6 points in the third quarter I think, so it went from a lead to a 10 point deficit going into the 4th.

Once again though, much like Holmes, they face a team that is flat out better than them and they hold their own.

Mason County was originally scheduled to play Paul Dunbar before all the snow stuff canceled the game. They picked up this game instead and I would much rather them have this kind of game as opposed to what would have been a glorified scrimmage against Dunbar.

Not true. Lafayette was already on the schedule, had nothing to do with the cancel of the Dunbar game.
My bad, I just checked the schedule and realized that.
Mason should improve as Pawsat can give them more minutes.
congrats lafayette