• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estill Co. 63 - Lee Co. 42
Final!

1/22/2010

Estill Co. 63 Lee Co. 42

Lee Co. 9 7 11 15 42

Estill Co.
12 17 9 25 63

Lee Co. (9-5) -- C. Combs 4, Harrison 4, Barker 10, Bowling 8, N. Combs 3, Wylie 6, Adams 7.

Estill Co. (5-10) -- Alexander 22, Hall 9, Neal 9, Flynn 15, Harris 8.

http://www.kentucky.com/945/story/104033...PIorderBy=
what has happened to Lee County they started 9-3 and have lost two in a row. I didnt expect to see them get defeated by Estill.
Lucky7 Wrote:what has happened to Lee County they started 9-3 and have lost two in a row. I didnt expect to see them get defeated by Estill.

Just like Meatloaf said, "You took the words right out of my mouth"
Congrats Estill
I was honestly looking for the Lady Bobcats to win this game but they didn't and I'm really surprised at this outcome! But, the big reason why it was basically a blowout is because the seniors on this team all had sub par games. Brooke Bowling the Senior leader and starting PG for this team usually will give you anywhere from 15-20 ppg she only had 8, Nickia Combs the starting center will usually give you anywhere from 10-15 she only had 3. And there's about 14-30 points that we didn't get and this ultimately decided the outcome of the game. I'm not trying to take anything away from the Engineer defense but I've seen both these players put up big numbers on good teams.

Congrats to the Lady Engineers on a GREAT win!!
leecoukfan Wrote:I was honestly looking for the Lady Bobcats to win this game but they didn't and I'm really surprised at this outcome! But, the big reason why it was basically a blowout is because the seniors on this team all had sub par games. Brooke Bowling the Senior leader and starting PG for this team usually will give you anywhere from 15-20 ppg she only had 8, Nickia Combs the starting center will usually give you anywhere from 10-15 she only had 3. And there's about 14-30 points that we didn't get and this ultimately decided the outcome of the game. I'm not trying to take anything away from the Engineer defense but I've seen both these players put up big numbers on good teams.

Congrats to the Lady Engineers on a GREAT win!!
I have to agree and say I was stunned at this score. I was expecting Lee to lead the way in this game. In your opinion what happened to these team leaders to make their scoring so low. Was Estill's defense that good or what?
For U Wrote:I have to agree and say I was stunned at this score. I was expecting Lee to lead the way in this game. In your opinion what happened to these team leaders to make their scoring so low. Was Estill's defense that good or what?

They didn't even lose that bad to Leslie Co, which in my opinion is the 2nd best team in the 14th Region! Just for some examples Brooke Bowling dropped 17 on Leslie Co and Nickia Combs had 14 against Wolfe Co both players have had better games but those are just examples. Again I'm not trying to take anything away from the Engineer defense but I have never seen both these players have a bad game at the same time and I guess it was just that time, their shots just weren't falling!
congrats EC