Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tates Creek 69 - Knott County Central 65 (OT)
Beast of the East Wrote:people have gave kcc to much credit they are not no where near as good as everyone says they are

I disagree, I dont think KC gets enough credit as you see the title of this thread, KCC lost by 4 in OT when people predicted them to lose by 20 or more. They made it to the Championship game in the Wymt and lost to the best team in EKY only by 3 after being down like 19 the first half.Sure some of the Kc fans on here take it overboard sometimes but I dont think Ive seen any PCC, Hazard, or Breathitt fans actually pick against their teams, its jus part of being a fan you think your team has a chance to win them all. I think KC should get more credit inside and outside the region but thats JMO. Its KCC's region to lose,lets see how it plays out in March.
MVP2 Wrote:I disagree, I dont think KC gets enough credit as you see the title of this thread, KCC lost by 4 in OT when people predicted them to lose by 20 or more. They made it to the Championship game in the Wymt and lost to the best team in EKY only by 3 after being down like 19 the first half.Sure some of the Kc fans on here take it overboard sometimes but I dont think Ive seen any PCC, Hazard, or Breathitt fans actually pick against their teams, its jus part of being a fan you think your team has a chance to win them all. I think KC should get more credit inside and outside the region but thats JMO. Its KCC's region to lose,lets see how it plays out in March.

TongueirateSho:Thumbs:
MVP2 Wrote:I disagree, I dont think KC gets enough credit as you see the title of this thread, KCC lost by 4 in OT when people predicted them to lose by 20 or more. They made it to the Championship game in the Wymt and lost to the best team in EKY only by 3 after being down like 19 the first half.Sure some of the Kc fans on here take it overboard sometimes but I dont think Ive seen any PCC, Hazard, or Breathitt fans actually pick against their teams, its jus part of being a fan you think your team has a chance to win them all. I think KC should get more credit inside and outside the region but thats JMO. Its KCC's region to lose,lets see how it plays out in March.

:Thumbs:
House Wrote::dontthink I'd be careful with that overconfident attitude. It might be fair to call KCC the number one team in the region right now, but if you think Hazard & PCC are far behind you're deluding yourself.

:thumpsup:
Overrated Wrote:And if KCC loses, I might cry. :eyeroll:

I cry everytime KCC loses...I cry often. Sad

Don't forget about the 52 point loss to Senaca.
Yes, KCC fans do go overboard.
No, the region is not there's to lose. There not head and shoulders above everyone. Perry and Hazard are definitely on there level. Buckhorn might be too. & on the right night Breathitt could be all four of those teams.
Aslan Wrote:I cry everytime KCC loses...I cry often. Sad

Do ya, Cool
Aslan Wrote:Don't forget about the 52 point loss to Senaca.
Yes, KCC fans do go overboard.
No, the region is not there's to lose. There not head and shoulders above everyone. Perry and Hazard are definitely on there level. Buckhorn might be too. & on the right night Breathitt could be all four of those teams.

Alright, KC did lose to a Senaca but are you gonna basic your opionion on one game , wouldnt matter if they beat Trinity and Homles tonight some people on here wouldnt give them any resecpt.Yeah,They go overboard but so do every other fan. Saying they got a chance to win region isnt going overboard their the best team in the region, are they head and shoulders above everyone else NO because PCC is on there heals and with the Cornett kid now playing more that could give the Pats some problems but Kc is the best in the region at this point and as I said before its theres to lose.
I think Perry/Knott/Hazard are all pretty much neck and neck.
Overrated Wrote:Do ya, Cool

It is cool. :Clap:

exactly that is not possible
I smell a lil bit of home cooking TongueirateSho
I am a KCC fan but also a realist. KCC, Perry Central and Hazard are the 3 top teams in the region. If Tate Cox plays to his capability I give a slight edge to KCC. If Tate plays the way he has the past couple of weeks, I give the edge to PCC.