Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher Central 95 Jenkins 45
Letcher Central - Eldridge 27, Sexton 22, Bays 14, Breeding 7, Cornett 5, Meade 5, Banks 5, Whitaker 4, Thomas 4, Boggs 2

Jenkins - Stambaugh 17, Corbett 6, Brashears 4, Walker 4, Boggs 4, Kiser 3, Mullins 3, Sexton 2, Brown 2.
Congrats to LCC!
Congrats LCC
Dang LCC about broke a 100 in this one.
LCC has one of the best teams that I've seen play this year. LCC has a solid team and some good young talent, the Eldrige girl is one of the better young players that I"ve seen. What is LCC's record on the year?
2hard2guard Wrote:lcc has one of the best teams that i've seen play this year. Lcc has a solid team and some good young talent, the eldrige girl is one of the better young players that i"ve seen. What is lcc's record on the year?

14-1
Is the Breeding girl from LCC related to Tim or Tammy Breeding
has breeding played in every game this season?
uk34 Wrote:has breeding played in every game this season?

No, she hadn't played in a month. She has been out with a knee injury. The Jenkins game was her first game back.
Score ran up a little bit?
Benchwarmer Wrote:Score ran up a little bit?

Next time we will tell our bench players not to score in the fourth quarter.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Next time we will tell our bench players not to score in the fourth quarter.

45-26 at the half and your bench players went in the 4th quarter?
Benchwarmer Wrote:45-26 at the half and your bench players went in the 4th quarter?

Since when did teams start making wholesale substitutions with a 19 point lead at halftime. If it was later in the fourth quarter I could understand. Jenkins played well in the second quarter and gained a little momentum. Therefore, in the third quarter LCC wanted to put the game farther out of reach and then they started subbing their players who doesn't play as much . I do not believe you can make a positive assessment of the game unless you were in attendance.
1/11/2010
Letcher Co. Central 95 Jenkins 45
Jenkins 6 18 14 7 45
Letcher Co. Central 32 13 26 24 95
Jenkins -- Breshears 4, Walker 4, Corbett 6, Kiser 3, Sexton 2, Brown 2, Stambaugh 17, Mullins 3, Boggs 4.

Letcher Co. Central -- Bays 14, Sexton 22, Whitaker 4, Meade 5, Eldridge 27, Breeding 7, Cornett 5, Boggs 2, Thomas 4, Banks 5.
It is unfortunate, but those games have to be played. Letcher Central did everything they could possibly do to keep from running up the score as much as it already was. I really think they need to run clock constant if you get a 25 to 30 point game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Congrats to the Lady Cougars on a big win!!!
No you cant ask players to stop scoring but as a coach you can stop pressing.