Poll: Who will win
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Rockcastle Co.
50.00%
Scott Co.
50.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockcastle Co vs. Scott Co. 12/18
First round of Gateway Holiday Classic @ Montgomery County. Scott won the last one. who wins this one.
Scott County 58-47
SCOTT COUNTY= 48-44.Foul trouble will keep this a low scoring game.Top players from both teams will be sidelined in the first half with fouls and see limited time on the floor.
Second half will see early third quarter with both players picking up their third and later fourth foul.These two players will finish their games late in the fourth quarter(I'll say with 2-3 minutes left in the game)and the less heraled members of their respective teams will pick up the slack to keep it interesting.
Rockcastle wins on a neutral court.
Stardust Wrote:Rockcastle Co. 18 21 8 19 66

Scott Co. 18 16 18 17 69

Rockcastle Co. ( 3-1) -- Hammond 27, Alexander 12, Abney 9, Lawrence 8, Burton 6, MDulay 2, Aron 2.
Scott County (3-1) -- Webb 28, Stainback 19, Christopher 8, Logsdon 8, Guyn 2, McKenzie 4.

I am using Stardust's post to comment on the upcoming game:

I cannnot see Webb scoring almost 30 points on Rock at a neutral floor. On the other hand, I can't see Hammond scoring almost 30 either. Scott County was VERY consistent in the first meeting. They are a GREAT team. This will be a classic!