Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CONGRATS 1000 Point Club Chelsey smith
[I]A Shout out and congratulations For Chelsey Smith For reaching in my opinion a Milestone in a baller's career whether it be a make female athelete She Led her team with wins againts jellico (38 points) and lynn camp(31 points) to win 2nd place in the Bowman invitional Dec 21st. Chelsey is a Junior 16 years of age never held back and a multiple sport athelete and is allstate in tennis and track She leads the 13th in scoring with a 29 ppg average this season pineville stands at 3-6 and even though had several 4 year starters recentley leave the team they remain competitive and are very fun to watch i might add. Chelsey which transfered as a freshman did not play hence but last year as a sophmore she scored 800 points and earned WYMT most improved player of the year award. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK CHELSEY! I was informed several respectable institutions have contacted her and we hope her the best and do so hope she stays in state where we can possibly continue to follow her career as to many of our atheletes leave our area and it is somewhat hard to get news or as such about them. later on I wish someone or some publication would come out following our extended Ky sports families to make it somewhat easier and a lot less complicated.I]:Clap:
Nice job Chelsey
Yes..Good Job chelsey. And all this By getting The other teams best defender and doubleteams. What i think is really neat is that she leads the 13th in scoring and Leslie Counties Hillary Moore leads the 15th in scoring and both trace their roots back to a little holler in the backwoods of eastern kentucky called cutshin i'm told...lol..so undoubtley they must be kinfolk as i know a lot of them good folks thataway and most are as such. I wrote down chelseys greatparents are tinsley and taffy coots according to athaleen. just thought this was a interesting tidbit of information. god bless all n merry christmas