Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard @ Knott Co. Central 12/17
Any particular reason why this game is being played on Thurs. night instead of the normal Fri/Tues. ?
Knott By 15.
They need a big night out of there bench also to do this
SteppUp Wrote:Knott By 15.
They need a big night out of there bench also to do this

This is true, I also think they will need a big game from Nason Roberts and Braxton Ratliff, because I don't see Hazard letting them get up that many open 3's
mandan Wrote:Any particular reason why this game is being played on Thurs. night instead of the normal Fri/Tues. ?

It's a girls/boys game. Girls play first.
This game will come down to how aggresive that they officials let Hazard play defense. If #1 they let them hand check and body up all night, it will be tough for the Patriots to get all those open looks they have been used to all season long. But if it's #2 called tight, the Dawgs will be in foul trouble all night and Knott don't have to worry about that because they don't play any defense. So in scenario 1, Hazard by 3, but in scenario 2 Knott by 12. Can't wait to find out, probably be a pretty good crowd there tonight, but not as big as the WYMT TOURNEY will be.
I don't see the officials letting hazard be aggresive. They never do at Knott.
mountain hoops guru Wrote:This game will come down to how aggresive that they officials let Hazard play defense. If #1 they let them hand check and body up all night, it will be tough for the Patriots to get all those open looks they have been used to all season long. But if it's #2 called tight, the Dawgs will be in foul trouble all night and Knott don't have to worry about that because they don't play any defense. So in scenario 1, Hazard by 3, but in scenario 2 Knott by 12. Can't wait to find out, probably be a pretty good crowd there tonight, but not as big as the WYMT TOURNEY will be.

Well looks like they did a little of both. They let Hazard be aggresive the first half and they were leading, then they totally changed the way they were calling and the fouls were 10-2 in the 3rd quarter with Knott coming back and taking the lead with the addition of Cox back in the lineup the 2nd half. Can't wait to see them play again. :Clap: