Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK Hoops Undefeated
http://www.ukathletics.com/sports/w-bask...09aad.html

What should we think of this team at this point? Yes, they haven't played a very trying schedule but it is obvious that they are one of the best UK Hoops teams we've ever seen. Will they prove to be the real deal or will they fold like a cheap tent against Louisville and then into conference play?
They've had a great start so far. Now is when we will learn more about this team as they start getting into stiffer competition. I hope they continue their success. Gotta cheer for the ladies as well.
We will learn just how good this team is when SEC play starts! We'll see how they fare with 2 games against (9)Tennessee, 2 games against (13)Florida, and a game with (20)Mississippi!
The ladies are undefeated and arent even ranked...thats pretty sad
I did not know that the women were undefeated
Stardust Wrote:I did not know that the women were undefeated

I believe that during the broadcast Sunday the announcers said that Kentucky is the only school in college basketball to have their men's and women's teams still undefeated.
^ Won't be long befor the women are ranked???
good to see uk basketball back to wat it used to be.. back when just the name was almost enough to get the win.. lol.. this team is for real and will only get better as the season goes on.. still making freshman mistakes and still finding a way to beat the great teams.. can't wait till march
Way to early yet to tell .
Stardust Wrote:^ Won't be long befor the women are ranked???

Dust you would have to think so, they recieved quite a few votes this week and if they can find a way to pull a big upset and beat Louisville Sunday they would almost have to be ranked next week in my opinion
Brooks4Prez Wrote:I believe that during the broadcast Sunday the announcers said that Kentucky is the only school in college basketball to have their men's and women's teams still undefeated.

:1: :rockon: