Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence North (IN) 60 - Louisville Eastern 54
Final
I was impressed with the Eagles as they hung right in there with LN and had their chances. LN has a very big physical team, but Eastern's guards really done a lot of damage tonight.
WOW..I thought Eastern could pull this one off..LN must be a very good team to beat a team like Eatern
Eastern looked really good most of the game, and as expected they dominated the guard play. The rebounding and size disadvantage killed them in the end and they just couldn't get an easy shot when they needed it. This game was alot closer than most would've expected and given the talent and size they were up against, I think that says alot about where Eastern can be deeper in the season.

Congrats to Lawrence North.

Looking forward the the King of the Bluegrass...should be the best in a while, given the Kentucky talent level and the out-of-state teams they have coming in.
Lawrence North will be one of the toughest teams, if not the toughest team Eastern plays all season. LN was big, physical, athletic, quick, and anything you can think of that makes a team great. I was impressed with the Eagles ability to defend the guards of LN pretty well and produce on the offensive end with their guards. Eastern's athleticism showed tonight as well as they hung right in there with Lawrence North.

Another great game to watch tonight at the Expo Center.
Bleeding Blue Wrote:WOW..I thought Eastern could pull this one off..LN must be a very good team to beat a team like Eatern

Lawrence North is usually one of the top teams in the country each season. NBA players Greg Oden & Mike Conley graduated from there and they currently have two Louisville commits on their team and a former UK recruit in Dominique Ferguson.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Lawrence North is usually one of the top teams in the country each season. NBA players Greg Oden & Mike Conley graduated from there and they currently have two Louisville commits on their team and a former UK recruit in Dominique Ferguson.

Dominique Ferguson plays for Hargrave this year!
goldenrule19 Wrote:Dominique Ferguson plays for Hargrave this year!

Ah yes, I thought he was out with an injury or something during the game, but I forgot he had transferred.
Alot of athleticism. Good game to watch.
How did Michael Chandler do for Lawrence North?
Although Eastern wouldn't agree, this is definetly a moral victory for them. Lawrence North is a very good Indiana team and for them to stay within 6 is very impressive.

Congrats to the Eagles on a nice performance. It should come as no surprise that their guards played well in this game. Delquan Thomas and Remy Abell would be a solid backcourt at the collegiate level right now at most D1 schools.
^ Agreed, very solid game for Eastern, a game that will toughen the reolve of this team