Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WYMT Mountain Top 10 (Dec. 7)
PATS2011 Wrote:Maybe he is just sick of all this like everyone else is. :confused:

I would love to see one thread abt KCC this season that does not mention PCC anywhere in it. That's my goal to look for. But for some reason I don't think it will happen.

But congrats to the Patriots for being ranked no. 2 pre-season!

This is not a KCC thread, mnt top 10. :eyeroll:
These WYMT Poll threads never stay on topic, football nor basketball.

Keep it on topic people.
If I remember everything correctly, I believe that Elisha Justice was hurt during the Knott game. Knott is a very good team but until Valley and them play a common opponent I will not change my stance that the list is fine.
PATS2011 Wrote:Maybe he is just sick of all this like everyone else is. :confused:

I would love to see one thread abt KCC this season that does not mention PCC anywhere in it. That's my goal to look for. But for some reason I don't think it will happen.

But congrats to the Patriots for being ranked no. 2 pre-season!

Same goes for a PCC thread.
Aslan Wrote:1. SV
2. Perry
3. Corbin
4. Clay
5. Knott
6. Horn
7. Hazard

theVILLE Wrote:Why buy the hype of PCC then?

Breathitt will beat Perry by 15 to 20:ChairHit: when they play then lets see what changes.
bobcatbball Wrote:Breathitt will beat Perry by 15 to 20:ChairHit: when they play then lets see what changes.

Uhh..Nope.
The WYMT Classic will tell us a lot as 7 of the 8 teams are in the top 10 and Buckhorn should soon be in that
Is Breathitt really that good this year to hang with Perry? How do they match up.
bobcatbball Wrote:Breathitt will beat Perry by 15 to 20:ChairHit: when they play then lets see what changes.

Whatever your smokin I want some....they grow it good up there in Jackson aye?
Stay on topic
breathitt should be good this year could be up there if they play together
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Is Breathitt really that good this year to hang with Perry? How do they match up.

Lord no.
Aslan Wrote:Lord no.

Last time I checked this wasn't a PCC Thread either. So quit preaching about them and quit criticizing anyone that tries to tell you they aren't the best.
Let's keep this on topic so no one gets in trouble, goodness it's just three games into the season!
PATS2011 Wrote:Last time I checked this wasn't a thread about Perry either. So quit preaching about them and quit criticizing anyone that tries to tell you they aren't the best.
Let's keep this on topic so no one gets in trouble, goodness it's just three games into the season!

1. Shelby Valley
2. Knott Co. Central
3. Corbin
4. Perry Central
5. Clay County
6. Hazard
7. South Laurel
8. Lawrence County
9. Knox Central
10. Johnson Central

It's actually about all these teams.
king360 Wrote:1. Shelby Valley
2. Knott Co. Central
3. Corbin
4. Perry Central
5. Clay County
6. Hazard
7. South Laurel
8. Lawrence County
9. Knox Central
10. Johnson Central

It's actually about all these teams.

Well I was thinking that but according to Aslan it's just abt Perry and has nothing to do with Knott.

But I'm glad you posted this to set the tempo for the rest of the thread. Thank you King 360. :Thumbs:
PATS2011 Wrote:Well I was thinking that but according to Aslan it's just abt Perry and has nothing to do with Knott.

But I'm glad you posted this to set the tempo for the rest of the thread. Thank you King 360. :Thumbs:

No Problem, You just have to look over that big cat sometimes.lol
PATS2011 Wrote:Well I was thinking that but according to Aslan it's just abt Perry and has nothing to do with Knott.

Well we can debate whether we agree/disagree with the list and I disagree, thats not going off topic.
There's no good argument that can be made to take SV from the number one spot imho. I think the ranking might be a little off but I do think KCC is where it's supposed to be, followed closely by PCC. I'm not sure about Corbin or Lawrence Co.
Aslan Wrote:1. SV
2. Perry
3. Corbin
4. Clay
5. Knott
6. Horn
7. Hazard

lol dude this is a joke. quit wasting your time.
cats15 Wrote:The WYMT Classic will tell us a lot as 7 of the 8 teams are in the top 10 and Buckhorn should soon be in that

Exactly, this will tell us alot more, you can talk about who should be where, but until they play nobody knows for sure and it probably will not go as planned ethier but until someone knocks off SV they have to be one and that could change too.
memphistiger Wrote:lol dude this is a joke. quit wasting your time.

Why do you even post? Get your high school diploma, please.
Aslan Wrote:They usually live up to it unlike Knott. Also theres much more hype surrounding Knott than Perry. Knott just simply can't live up to it.

Would you like a spot on the bus going to watch KCC at state