Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scott Co. 62 Tates Creek 50
Final... congrats Cards!
Scott Co. 62 Tates Creek 50

Tates Creek 14 11 10 15 50

Scott Co. 21 15 10 16 62

Tates Creek -- Gibson 2, McFarland 1, Potter 6, Daughtery 5, Fucci 27, Barksdale 5, Garner 4.
Scott Co. -- Jackson 16, Flannery 4, Guyn 9, Relford 2, Shotwell 11, Manning 4, Euton 16 Kentucky.com
Wow Fucci had a huge game with 27 points. I'm surprised Barksdale was held to just 5.

Congrats to the Cards on the W.
kywldcat01 Wrote:Wow Fucci had a huge game with 27 points. I'm surprised Barksdale was held to just 5.

Congrats to the Cards on the W.

I have coached baseball against this kid since he was in the 7th grade. In the 7th grade he threw in the 80's, and was clocked at 90 as a Frosh and was hitting them out at Lipscomb College with a wooden bat. His future lies in baseball, but I'm not sure there is a more rounded guard in the State. The kid play's solid defense, he can shoot all varieties of shots, and he is intimidated by no one. Maybe on the smaller side (though 6-2 is not small), for a PG, but I think this kid could get a very good college basketball scholarship if he went that route.
Stardust Wrote:I have coached baseball against this kid since he was in the 7th grade. In the 7th grade he threw in the 80's, and was clocked at 90 as a Frosh and was hitting them out at Lipscomb College with a wooden bat. His future lies in baseball, but I'm not sure there is a more rounded guard in the State. The kid play's solid defense, he can shoot all varieties of shots, and he is intimidated by no one. Maybe on the smaller side (though 6-2 is not small), for a PG, but I think this kid could get a very good college basketball scholarship if he went that route.

I believe he already holds a few small offers and is getting some attention from bigger schools for basketball. I agree with your analysis though. He is one of the best pg's in the state regardless of class.