Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(#7) Duke 68 - (#13)UConn 59
final
This was an ugly game
Score not really reflective of the game, Duke led by as many as 20, but went about 5 or 6 minutes without scoring. UCONN looked horrible and Duke controlled the whole game. If UCONN keeps shooting this way, UK should handle the game easy too.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Score not really reflective of the game, Duke led by as many as 20, but went about 5 or 6 minutes without scoring. UCONN looked horrible and Duke controlled the whole game. If UCONN keeps shooting this way, UK should handle the game easy too.

Agreed
PC_You_Know Wrote:Score not really reflective of the game, Duke led by as many as 20, but went about 5 or 6 minutes without scoring. UCONN looked horrible and Duke controlled the whole game. If UCONN keeps shooting this way, UK should handle the game easy too.
Neither one of them were very good offensively I expected a much high scoring game like Vitale said.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Neither one of them were very good offensively I expected a much high scoring game like Vitale said.

Duke is never a barn burner scoring team, so Vitale must have not took his meds before the game.

:Thumbs:
yay GO DUKE!!
Well it seems that Duke is better than what i thought! But still a good effort from the Huskies!
hope uk can beat both nc and uconn
I think the UCONN game may actually be more difficult than the North Carolina just for the simple fact that we have to play Connecticut at Madison Square Garden if im not mistaken and that is basically a home game for the Huskies!
I hate Duke!!!
aww y lol..