Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great job Lawrence co.!
I'm not from Lawrence co. but I remember thinking to myself looking at the khsaa last season seeing the scores "What's happened to Lawrence co.?" They were 0-10 going to the playoffs if I'm not mistaken here. What a turn around for Lawrence co. this season! 0-10 to 10-0, worste to first, That's unheard of! Talk about guts, hard work and literally clawing your way out of the basement to the top. Helluva Job guys. For all you 0-10 teams, You need to take a look at what Lawrence co. done....If that's not inspiration for you I don't know what is.:Thumbs:
MR.PERFECT Wrote:I'm not from Lawrence co. but I remember thinking to myself looking at the khsaa last season seeing the scores "What's happened to Lawrence co.?" They were 0-10 going to the playoffs if I'm not mistaken here. What a turn around for Lawrence co. this season! 0-10 to 10-0, worste to first, That's unheard of! Talk about guts, hard work and literally clawing your way out of the basement to the top. Helluva Job guys. For all you 0-10 teams, You need to take a look at what Lawrence co. done....If that's not inspiration for you I don't know what is.:Thumbs:
I totally agree:Thumbs:great job on the 10-0 season and thats overall a first I've heard that a team goes from 0-10 to a 10-0, great turnaround at least you all aint like Bell County of the arrogance deal but once again congrats on the record good job!!!!!!!!!!:worthy::worthy::worthy:
Thanks Guy's. We love our football here in Lawrence Co. And it has been a pretty rough 4/5 years here in Louisa. Our other sports have done pretty good the Basketball team went to the region finals the Baseball has made it to state the past couple of years and the girls softball team made it to state also.and had a couple of the tennis team make it to state and our track team has been really good . But we have missed the kind of football that we had back in the 90's. I for one think it's back and hoping it will stay for a long time along with all the other programs at LC. I know it's sure been fun going to the F-ball games this year. And we are very proud to be part of the Mountains football region. GO DAWGS
congratulations to all these young men for all the hard work and time they have put into this season. Heck of a job by the coaching staff Coach Salmons, Joey Cecil, Coach Skinner, Altobello. all you guys have done an outstanding job. Keep up the good work, this whole town is behind you.
Thanks Mr. Perfect! Great post!!! We are very proud of our team and coaching staff!!
MR.PERFECT Wrote:I'm not from Lawrence co. but I remember thinking to myself looking at the khsaa last season seeing the scores "What's happened to Lawrence co.?" They were 0-10 going to the playoffs if I'm not mistaken here. What a turn around for Lawrence co. this season! 0-10 to 10-0, worste to first, That's unheard of! Talk about guts, hard work and literally clawing your way out of the basement to the top. Helluva Job guys. For all you 0-10 teams, You need to take a look at what Lawrence co. done....If that's not inspiration for you I don't know what is.:Thumbs:

Very classy post.. I applaud you for seeing the good in a team..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]