Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne
The forum is starting to get cluttered and it's getting hard to keep on track.. So to make life easy go ahead and talk about BL in here.

I don't want to see a post about another team in here though.

So go ahead and talk about the God's of BL in here.
Betsy Layne has a young and very talented team they lost tuesday because of way to many three pointers they need to realize when your not shooting good from behind the arc give it into the post Brandon Kidd played a heak of a game he hustled, scored alot of points, and had several rebounds. but even as they were missing threes they would not give it downlow at all i seen several times when Brandon Kidd could have scored in the post when he was open and still they shot threes if they clear that problem up they can get back on track and play a heak of a season
Go Blackcats!!! They Are 1000000 Times Better Than Betsy Layne. Noone Can Stop The Mighty Cats!!!
its terrible
Don't be a ***** BCF4L lol.. let everyone know how ya really feel lol
Brandon Kidd is a horse but They need a point gaurd. Thacker is decent but is a better two gaurd. If they do not find a Pg it will be a long year because too many teams are going to press this year.
Well said littlej, Brandon is more of a shooter and its harder for him to do that from the one position.
Brandon didnt impress me too much shootin the other night. he should just sitck to baseball.
I agree with Littlej also...kidd is a monster down low and they do need a better ball handler so they can beat the press..If they can find the key to this watch out for the Bobcats
I agree watch out, i look for them to really bounce back after the tough loss to Magoffin.
Brandon kidd is a horse...but he don't get enough touches...give the kid the ball and he alone will take you to state
I would love to see the Bobcats ending their season in Rupp! However, some of the role players are going to have to step up for them and Coach Rose needs to find a guard.
agreee 100%
I think there are to many very talented teams in the 15th region to go as far as saying Brandon Kidd alone could lead BL to Rupp...
If BL wants to make an impact in the district this year they will start looking for kidd ALOT more... he had 16 the other night and he had to get them on his own he teammates wont look for him
"U Know Not!!" Wrote:If BL wants to make an impact in the district this year they will start looking for kidd ALOT more... he had 16 the other night and he had to get them on his own he teammates wont look for him

Well said..Not to many people in the 15th can guard kidd down low
Little from SF is about his only challenge. Looking forward to that battle later on in the season.
"TOUGHGUY" Wrote:Little from SF is about his only challenge. Looking forward to that battle later on in the season.

They played a little bit against eachother last year and they both done a good job... Both of these players are great under neath and it will be a great game to watch win the to go up against eachother
yeah it will be a battle i cant wait to see it.
Betsy Layne will prevail though.