Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lewis Co.
16.67%
Magoffin Co.
83.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lewis County @ Magoffin County 10/30
thoughts and predictions for this one?
I'm gonna take MC in a close one!
Lewis County
Magoffin gonna be allowed to play this one. If they play i will take Lewis.
They should be allowed to play, as long as they don't call of school on the day of the game. I hope Magoffin wins this one. The need a win before rolling into somerset.
Lewis is rollin a little...I pick Lewis in a barn burner 7-6.:devilflam
Lewis by 12
Magoffin gave up 49 points to Powell.... their defense is gonna be in trouble against Cole Cooper, Beaver Lewis, Blake Kilgore, and the rest of the Lions offense.
i believe that MC will pull this one out
Lewis by 2 TDs
Have a feeling LC's hoss, Codi "Beaver" Lewis #12, has a heck of a game for LC. If West Carter and Russell couldn't tackle him, Magoffin won't be able to.
LClion4life Wrote:Have a feeling LC's hoss, Codi "Beaver" Lewis #12, has a heck of a game for LC. If West Carter and Russell couldn't tackle him, Magoffin won't be able to.
Sounds like LC has got their running game on track, plus mix in the pass, your offense is playing good football, I hope you keep it going LC.
:please:NEED MORE :notworthyFAN PARTICIPATION FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS. WAY TA GO BOYS ….. KEEP UP THE :redboxer:GOOD WORK :Thumbs:
Close game to call........Magoffin has the talent but Lewis really surprised me beating West Carter. Magoffin surprised me losing to Powell but I still think Magoffin pulls it out. Magoffin needs to start clicking again and really needs to play some D in this game, Their offense is fine. If Magoffin plays some good D, The hornets win in a close one 28-26.
MR.PERFECT Wrote:Close game to call........Magoffin has the talent but Lewis really surprised me beating West Carter. Magoffin surprised me losing to Powell but I still think Magoffin pulls it out. Magoffin needs to start clicking again and really needs to play some D in this game, Their offense is fine. If Magoffin plays some good D, The hornets win in a close one 28-26.

i agree totally, if magoffins defense shows up and plays like i kno they can then they will win this game also...by the way the offense need to keep things clicking as well. i have a feeling keeton and helton for magoffin is gonna have a big game. good luck to both teams :Thumbs:
Lewis County all the way in this one.....................but we have to keep our heads in the game and not look ahead to Belfry. One game at a time Lions, WE BELIEVE!!!!!!!
ProudLCParent Wrote:Lewis County all the way in this one.....................but we have to keep our heads in the game and not look ahead to Belfry. One game at a time Lions, WE BELIEVE!!!!!!!
WE BELIEVE, was Greenup Countys theme 2 yrs. ago when they won the district championship.
LC should have been running Lewis that way all year, might have had 2 more wins on their board. He has been overlooked all year and look what the boy can do when given the chance! The same thing is happening with the younger players, too many are being overlooked in favor of "coach's boys". Remember the old saying "I overlooked an orchid while searching for a rose" Great job Beaver!!!! The last 2 games you have showed WHAT LC could have done if they would use the talent they have instead of trying to please the "good ole boys" I hope Magoffin will remember # 12 after Friday night!!
LClion4life Wrote:Magoffin gave up 49 points to Powell.... their defense is gonna be in trouble against Cole Cooper, Beaver Lewis, Blake Kilgore, and the rest of the Lions offense.

They wont have that much trouble. Ive watched lewis co and they didnt impress me at all.
Ill take Magoffin 13-6.
ProudLCParent Wrote:Lewis County all the way in this one.....................but we have to keep our heads in the game and not look ahead to Belfry. One game at a time Lions, WE BELIEVE!!!!!!!

Well ProudLCParent...Belfry is going to beat Lewis pretty bad so maybe you can beat Magoffin.