Poll: Who takes this district game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Harlan County
78.57%
Clay County
21.43%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County @ Clay County 10/23
Hc - 35
cc- 14
Clay Co is a dangerous team. Look out for there running back.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
The Harlan County Black Bears know how dangerous Clay County is and they will be looking out for their running back. The Bears will be ready, Larkey and Staff will see to it. I recon it is supposed to be wet and nasty. They know how important this win is. The Bears want this win, they need this win, and they will get this win. The Bears will bring it Friday Night in Clay County. Go Black Bears!!!! Lay the chunk to 'em!!!!
I agree with Bobcatdad. Once Clay lost Hooker and then the close one to Whiltey, they lost the agressiveness and seemed to be looking forward to ending the season. I hated to see this as early in the season they where as good as anyone in the area other than Bell.
bearhunter Wrote:I agree with Bobcatdad. Once Clay lost Hooker and then the close one to Whiltey, they lost the agressiveness and seemed to be looking forward to ending the season. I hated to see this as early in the season they where as good as anyone in the area other than Bell.

North Laurel did beat them 33-8 with Hooker and that was around week 5 when they were still 4-1. CC's backup is still quite good.