Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ashland
77.27%
Woodford County
22.73%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashland @ Woodford County 10/23
thoughts/predictions
Ashland
Ashlad will be surprised by a loss. Good luck Woodford.
Ashland should win this one easily.
I think woodford by 7
Ashland rolls
This is a Saturday game on 10/24. Ashland should easily in this game, Ashland has one of the best defenses in eastern ky IMO.
Ashland-31
Woodford-10
Tomcats by three touchdowns.
Tomcats win BIG!!!
Doesn't seem to be to many Ashland fans on here after that big loss.

I'm taking Woodford in this one.

Woodford County 21
Ashland 20

Good luck to both teams.
Wildcat89 Wrote:Doesn't seem to be to many Ashland fans on here after that big loss.

I'm taking Woodford in this one.

Woodford County 21
Ashland 20

Good luck to both teams.

You may be right about Woodford winning but based on my observation of the JC-Ashland game, I think Ashland will win. I'm not an Ashland fan by the way; Highlands is my team.

JC destroyed Woodford this past Friday. Ashland, at least to me, is the better overall football team than JC. Yes I know JC won the game and I was actually rooting for them to do so, but in my assessment Ashland does have the better team. Even if one wants to disagree with my assessment, clearly the two teams are close.

Thus, if JC is that much better than Woodford, it's highly likely that Ashland is too.

Ashland wins to secure a first round playoff home game.
I don't know too much about Woodford Co., so I'll go with Ashland. Goodluck to both teams.
charlie22 Wrote:You may be right about Woodford winning but based on my observation of the JC-Ashland game, I think Ashland will win. I'm not an Ashland fan by the way; Highlands is my team.

JC destroyed Woodford this past Friday. Ashland, at least to me, is the better overall football team than JC. Yes I know JC won the game and I was actually rooting for them to do so, but in my assessment Ashland does have the better team. Even if one wants to disagree with my assessment, clearly the two teams are close.

Thus, if JC is that much better than Woodford, it's highly likely that Ashland is too.

Ashland wins to secure a first round playoff home game.

im a tomcat fan and i went to the jc game although jc won ashland put on a show in the second 1/2 of the game. ashland has a young team and jc surprised them with there size. ashland would have one if they had gotten over there fear in the 1st 1/2. ashland will roll woodford this year, but i will say the woodford game last year was one of the best i had ever seen. ill be there to see this one.
i think ashland will win by more than everyone supposes
Ashland-46
WC-13
Ashland rolls
Ashland good luck from a bobcat fan