Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 69 - Madison Southern 7
Why all the doubting Thomas' on this site when it comes to Bell Co?????

1. Yes Bell only had ONE OFFENSIVE PLAY IN THE 2nd half, a run by Carton. Rest were special teams and defensive scores in the 2nd half.

2. NO Madison Southern did not score 1st, Bell blocked a punt and scored on the return then scored again on the 1st offensive play which was a pass to Lowe. Then MS scored making the score Bell 12 MS 7.

3. If that is considered running up the score I am not sure what else they could do??????? MS had the ball the entire 2nd half. They had 65 total plays on offense compared to Bell's 25 or so.

Anymore questions or doubts about posts from the Bell Co. faithful? We seem to have alot of eyes on us waiting for mistakes.

Sorry if I offend anyone but some of this stuff is getting out of hand.
There certainly are a lot of eyes on BC posts. It seems as though we have become the black sheep of the family. I guess we'll have to bring the hardware back to the mountains again to get any love.
Man no joke. We try to boost up the post count and members and see what we get??????

I think we would be better off fishing instead of on here.
I think you are correct. Fishing might be good if you hugged the bank with a clacker right now.
Quote:Would not go that far! IMO we are a good team, but we are not as good a Highlands.

We would give them a run for the money I would take Bell 28-27 in a barn burner
dont know about that cuz