Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexington Catholic 27 - Lexington Christian Academy 26
LCA missed a field goal that would have won it. LCA had early lead but after a long lightning delay Catholic came back and took lead for good on a td with 6:30 to go in game
Wow, this would have been the game to attend. Great win for Catholic. LCA has nothing to be ashamed of.

Congrats to both teams on great efforts!
I bet it was a heck of a game.
WOW.. How long was the field goal he missed.
Sounds like I did a pretty good job picking the game for the "Game of the Week" this week, didn't I? :biggrin:

Congrats to LexCath!
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
congrats to cath
Congrats Knights
good win for the knights
Would have been a dandy to have watched.
I would have loved to have seen this game. Nice showing by Christian. Congrats Lex Cath
So sad LCA,:Clap::Clap::Clap:
Eagles kicker had been miserable all night. LCA down one, knocking at the door for a go-ahead score, would have had better luck striking for the end zone. Ball spotted on the 25, a 42-yard attempt, and no one in the house thought they'd make it. Kick was awful, barely higher than the helmets, bouncing at the 5. Never close. LCA left their motivation in the locker room after the two-hour lightning delay. LexCath came out determined to take this one away. On the go-ahead rushing touchdown, that talented running back of LexCath's did a little stutter-step to beat the last guy with a shot at tackling him -- the defender fell backward on the sloppy LCA grass and that was the ball game. LCA opponents take note -- Eagles have no kicking / punting game. One of very few weaknesses on an otherwise strong 1A squad. Catholic might not have looked as sharp against this 1A opponent as they will need to look in two weeks at Boyle County.
Sounds like a great game, congrats cath. LCA should come off from this much stronger.
that's right Wrote:So sad LCA,:Clap::Clap::Clap:

Remember this quote when the Rams come calling.:please:
Sounds like the great game that it was talked about being! Congrats Lex Cath!