Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who will be in the regional turney..........
IMO i think it will be between the south floyd raiders and the paintsville tigers. if so it will be another great game. if it aint those two then who else will it be?
i agree with u 100%
Wont Be Either, I Pick A Belfry-pike Central Final.
belfry and paintsville
Prestonsburg and South Floyd
prestonsburg wont be in it just my opinion
"Falcons#23BS" Wrote:prestonsburg wont be in it just my opinion

Prestonsburg will be in it.
p-burg will not be in it mark it down they just wont when it comes crunch time they wont step up
"Falcons#23BS" Wrote:p-burg will not be in it mark it down they just wont when it comes crunch time they wont step up

Yea, David has a pretty good shot dont they.
who ever makes it out of the district
I still think it is way to early to try to predict who will be in the regionals. A better guess would be as to who would win each district
South Floyd will definately be in it!!
Yea sf and paintsville probley but you cant count out belfy...they are really doing good this year and might suprise some people come tourment time.
JC and PC
"BasketBallonlyfan" Wrote:I still think it is way to early to try to predict who will be in the regionals. A better guess would be as to who would win each district
true, but i was just wondering what everyones opion was going to be about the reg.
Prestonsburg And Johnson Central... That Would Be My Guess
The region is more wide open this year than I can ever remember. I'm going to go with Pike Central and say that the Hawks bring home their 1st regional championship to Buckleys Creek.
I agree with PHSFAN
Prestonsburg will be there, SF won't be making the trip this year unless they can finish #1 in the conference. Betsy Layne will beat them on a neutral court.
i dont think so jayblackcat2006 sf will be there and they have a very big chance of winning and imo they will.
sf for sure
Prestonsburg IMO want make it outta the district tourny...I look to see ac and bl to come out of the 58th .....but to anwser the question id say johnson central and pike central or maybe belfry
Tigers and the Raiders.. Should be a great rematch.
The question says who will be in the regional tournament so I am going to go out on a limb and guarntee that there will be 2 teams from the 57th district, 2 from the 58th, 2 from the 59th, and 2 from the 60th. LOL
Call me crazy, but that is just how I see it playing out.
"BasketBallonlyfan" Wrote:I still think it is way to early to try to predict who will be in the regionals. A better guess would be as to who would win each district

You'd get the same arguements about district winners too. Too much parity this year to pick a winner.
"jayblackcat2006" Wrote:Prestonsburg will be there, SF won't be making the trip this year unless they can finish #1 in the conference. Betsy Layne will beat them on a neutral court.
Are you crazy Sf will beat them BY 15......Inless BL gets mad and starts a fight........
true
I would absolutely love to see SF and Paintsville in a rematch. And if so, everyone will be fired up. This is becoming one of the biggest rivalries in the region.