Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big tour at Whitley Co.(girls)
Looking for some info on team and times.Do know Clay,Lex. Cath.,Corbin,Lincoln Co. Casey Co. and one of the teams from bell co. Will be at Whitley Co. this weekend (Sept.12).7&8 tour. Have heard 12 to 16 teams. Anyone with any start times or any more teams please help me out. I would like to see some of these teams play.
New info. Being played at Whitley Co. Middle &high schools. Start time 9:00 Sat Sept.12. Teams playing will be Clay,Knox,Lex Cath,Lincoln,North Laurel,South Laurel,Whitley,Bell,Casey,Southern Pulaski,Monticello,and Barbourville City. Great looking tour. good chance to see some of the stars of the future from the 11, 12, and 13 regions.
Who do you think will win the tournament?
akabball Wrote:Who do you think will win the tournament?

I have seen Knox,North,Clay,Barbourville,and Bell Central play. Out of this bunch I would take Clay or Knox.I think Whitley has beaten Casey. Know nothing about Sourthen Pulaski,Moniticello,Lincoln,South Laurel,andLex.Cath. But from this group I would go with Lex.Cath. just on history.Bell could be the sleeper in this if they as a middle school team or Bell Central which is one of their 6 grade schools. Clay or Lex.Cath. is my thinging when the dusts clears.
Know any scores from the games?