Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central 48 Williamsburg 46
You talk about a ballgame WOW is all i can say !!!

Knox central 48
williamsburg 46
Dang very shocked W'burg scored that much. Harlan held them to less points than that. But they do say a win is a win???
Dang I figured you guys would had killed little Williamsburg. Didnt Harlan Ind beat Williamsburg last week?
lol...Give us time bobcat nation. We are still kinda new at this winning thing. We lived in the outhouse so long in years past.we still go and shoot ourselves in the foot ever now and again. It was very entertaining and nobody wanted there money back at the gate so were pretty much satisfied.
and yes a win is a win. maybe nowhere as pretty as our big blue neighbors but it was kinda fun. and congrats on your big win. glad to see dominick is back and you guys are at full strength. the scarey thing they say is hes not even in playing shape yet.
Kc should have won big but you know how it is when you
have to play the REFS to... let me tell you they made some
calls that were like did i make the right call these guys was a joke
they were hometown refs from W'burg they called some calls on
KC it reminded me of the game last year at Pulaski co.
Looks like to me KC got the break on the Turpin run. He clearly fumbled before he crossed the goalline. KC will be fine.
I agree there were alot of holding calls that the refs didnt call on Whitley Co tonight. The onside kick Bell recovered but some way in **** the refs gave it back to Whitley Co. Then Whitley Co punted the ball and there defender got in at the 1 and his momentum carried him on into the endzone and the refs maked it down on the 1. The refs made sure Whitley Co atleast scored something on us tonight. So yea I know what your feelin. Good win tho. A win is a win!!!
WOW! It appears as if the Rock, Bell, Knox, etc... district can put up some points! A win is a win, though.
can someone fix the score it should be Kc 48 W'burg 46
Big fingers in the way. Score is corrected.
Sometimes you play to your competition and what can you say about Knox schedule is that it may be the weakest in the area. That is for a 4A team. They simply struggle when they shouldn't. Ref should not come into play in this game, Knox should be so far ahead that they couldn't do anything about it. Better work on your defense and establish a running game or things will get worse.
I saw the highlights for this time, maybe we need instant replay in HS football, haha. Congrats Knox Central.
# 1 Knox Central Fan Wrote:Kc should have won big but you know how it is when you
have to play the REFS to... let me tell you they made some
calls that were like did i make the right call these guys was a joke
they were hometown refs from W'burg they called some calls on
KC it reminded me of the game last year at Pulaski co.

How can you say the refs cheated you, when they gave you a score on the fumble into the endzone. The replay on Sports overtime clearly showed that the kid fumbled before he crossed the line.
bearhunter Wrote:How can you say the refs cheated you, when they gave you a score on the fumble into the endzone. The replay on Sports overtime clearly showed that the kid fumbled before he crossed the line.
Some one call the cops because it seemed Williamsburg got robed.:policeman the knox player fumbled before the endzone. in this game that score became the deciding factor. I was pulling for Knox, but i still dont think they should not have won. you can watch the highlights including the fumble that was called a touch down.
http://www.wkyt.com/wymtsportsovertime