Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rowan Co. 63 Estill Co. 7
Congrats Rowan!
Congrats Rowan
Vikings roll as Estill County has been off track all season.
56 point margin, not bad estill.
Congrats Rowan

Those Ref's need there eyes checked bc they didnt call, 3 Clips, Horse Collar and they all were right in front of them. 2 Penalty's were called on Rowan the whole game and they came in the 2nd half. Give Estill a couple weeks to get in shape and they will be up and rolling. we wont go 0-10.
Rowan rolled in this one.
congrats rowan
Congrats Vikings!!!:Thumbs:
Strikeout King Wrote:Congrats Rowan

Those Ref's need there eyes checked bc they didnt call, 3 Clips, Horse Collar and they all were right in front of them. 2 Penalty's were called on Rowan the whole game and they came in the 2nd half. Give Estill a couple weeks to get in shape and they will be up and rolling. we wont go 0-10.

Not sure but I don't think those calls make up 50+ points. Different story when you all don't have every team out manned huh? Does Estill put defense on the field, a lot of points given up. :notworthy
The score was 50 to 0 at the half, Was no need to hang around Morehead after that.
Estill has got to run the 50 defense to have a chance of stopping anyone.
F.N.L. Wrote:Not sure but I don't think those calls make up 50+ points. Different story when you all don't have every team out manned huh? Does Estill put defense on the field, a lot of points given up. :notworthy

yes they do put a defense on the field, Estill has another tough test this friday with Garrard County here at home. give them another week or 2 and they'll come around and start winning games! we won't go 0-10.
F.N.L. Wrote:Not sure but I don't think those calls make up 50+ points.

those calls wouldnt have made the difference but it would have been alot nicer if those calls had been made instead of being one sided or like payoff Ref's!
no they dont, do you? they outmanned them because they worked hard, this group is young , inexperienced. and the schedule is not good for this young team.
it make take another week or 2 for Estill to get in shape but once they do they will start winning, this year wont be like last years team but next year and the year after that we will be like we was last year! but take it one game at a time, one snap at a time!
thought for today Wrote:no they dont, do you? they outmanned them because they worked hard, this group is young , inexperienced. and the schedule is not good for this young team.

I hardly believe they could be more inexperienced than a young Rowan team. Not for sure, but heard QB was a Soph, RB...Soph, other RB....Jr, overall rest of Rowan was underclassmen. Who is on the schedule? Tates Creek, Henry Clay, Clark County, Belfry, Bell Co? Why is it too tough? Who needs to be on the schedule? Hope to get to see a game.
Strikeout King Wrote:it make take another week or 2 for Estill to get in shape but once they do they will start winning, this year wont be like last years team but next year and the year after that we will be like we was last year! but take it one game at a time, one snap at a time!

Are you not supposed to be in shape before the season starts? Confusedhh:
thought for today Wrote:no they dont, do you? they outmanned them because they worked hard, this group is young , inexperienced. and the schedule is not good for this young team.

My apologies, thought you were talking about Estill.
Looks as though the preseason turmoil has roled over into the season over in Estill Co.
F.N.L. Wrote:Are you not supposed to be in shape before the season starts? Confusedhh:

it takes awhile for them to get into shape, you cant just expect them to come in and run over people.
Estill not in shape? I think they are just no good....Everyone thought they were the inventors of offense and defense last year, not so much right now.
F.N.L. Wrote:I hardly believe they could be more inexperienced than a young Rowan team. Not for sure, but heard QB was a Soph, RB...Soph, other RB....Jr, overall rest of Rowan was underclassmen. Who is on the schedule? Tates Creek, Henry Clay, Clark County, Belfry, Bell Co? Why is it too tough? Who needs to be on the schedule? Hope to get to see a game.
I'm not sure how inexperienced Rowan is, I understand they're young but inexperienced is a whole other thing. Estill lost 11 seniors last year, about 6 of them started their freshman year, their sophomore season every player started, both sides of the ball, and it remained that way until they graduated. Estill has 1 returning starter on offense, and 2 on defense, other than that the other 9 guys on the field this year were lucky to see the field the last half of the fourth quarter. Like I said I'm not sure how inexperienced Rowan is but it's pretty hard to top that. Estill Co. is not that bad out of shape, sure they could use some work, but that's not getting them beat right now, this entire team is used to sitting back and either watching someone else, or chipping in when they could, it's a whole other ballgame this year, they just need to get better every week. As far as the schedule comment, yes we all understand when you have a solid team it's good to play the best competition and prepare yourselves for a deep run in the playoffs, but what thought for the day was getting at is this year it would have been good to have had a weaker schedule so this young team could gain experience and confidence.
Lucky13 Wrote:I'm not sure how inexperienced Rowan is, I understand they're young but inexperienced is a whole other thing. Estill lost 11 seniors last year, about 6 of them started their freshman year, their sophomore season every player started, both sides of the ball, and it remained that way until they graduated. Estill has 1 returning starter on offense, and 2 on defense, other than that the other 9 guys on the field this year were lucky to see the field the last half of the fourth quarter. Like I said I'm not sure how inexperienced Rowan is but it's pretty hard to top that. Estill Co. is not that bad out of shape, sure they could use some work, but that's not getting them beat right now, this entire team is used to sitting back and either watching someone else, or chipping in when they could, it's a whole other ballgame this year, they just need to get better every week. As far as the schedule comment, yes we all understand when you have a solid team it's good to play the best competition and prepare yourselves for a deep run in the playoffs, but what thought for the day was getting at is this year it would have been good to have had a weaker schedule so this young team could gain experience and confidence.

Looks like they are gaining experience. Instead of sitting on the sidelines last year when the game was well out of hand and score being ran up, maybe some of those players should have been playing.
athletes joe bob, experience, the players have no experience, big difference in the athletes
find a way to blame everything on the coach hoss, win or lose, always find a way, that s ok, keep trying to make yourself look good by putting others down, its not going to get you anywhere.
they did play, in all those games, was you there , no, some other game, supporting someonelses team beside your own
F.N.L. Wrote:Estill has got to run the 50 defense to have a chance of stopping anyone.
Maybe Estill should run the defense that the 7th grade coach runs at the middle school. :Thumbs:
thought for today Wrote:they did play, in all those games, was you there , no, some other game, supporting someonelses team beside your own

who are you referring to? if its me your badly mistakening because i have been there at ever single Game Supporting these Engineers including the away games! ive been to every single game except for the one they had down in camp
Strikeout King Wrote:who are you referring to? if its me your badly mistakening because i have been there at ever single Game Supporting these Engineers including the away games! ive been to every single game except for the one they had down in camp

He wasn't referring to you he was referring to Jeremy, and the boys never had a game at camp.