Poll: Who do you think will win this matchup on Sept 11
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Cincinnati St. Xavier
77.78%
St. Xavier
22.22%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cincinnati St. Xavier @ St. Xavier 9/11
Who will win the battle of the St. X's
Cincinnati st xavier
Should be a great game! I'll take the Bluegrass Tigers by a field goal.

Best of luck to both!
Anyone have any stats on when KY/OH big schools square off. Ohio football is just a different caliber of football altogether due to the size of the schools. However, if there are any two teams that could match up with the Ohio teams it would be X and T. I still will take the Ohio St. X team due to their weekly competition level.
Cincinnati X by about a touchdown
I will go with Louisville St. X
Stardust Wrote:Anyone have any stats on when KY/OH big schools square off. Ohio football is just a different caliber of football altogether due to the size of the schools. However, if there are any two teams that could match up with the Ohio teams it would be X and T. I still will take the Ohio St. X team due to their weekly competition level.

Trinity played Cin. X a year or two ago and got beat 34-12 or something like that.
Cincy by as many as they want
Cincy wins by two TD's. Louisville football is good, real good. Cincinnati football is world class.
MaxPreps ratings has Cincinnati St. X about a 7 point fave, but with home field advantage and the fire-up for a big game, I'll go with St. X Louisville by 3 in OT.